Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914 2.0 Type IV SSI Heat Exhangers and Muffler
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JmuRiz
FS: 914 2.0 Type IV SSI Heat Exhangers

Heater Stuff:
I also have all the J-Tubes, Elbows, and blowers.
SSI heater boxes - SOLD

Carburetors:
Dual Weber IDF 40 carbs + linkage/filters/manifolds (they should be cleaned out before installing).
Jets:
125 Mains
50 Idle
F11 Emulsion Tubes
- SOLD

Muffler:
Bursch 'quiet' muffler for a 2.0 system...well their version of quiet, but still more quiet than the one they made with just a resonator. Fits the stock rear valence exhaust opening - SOLD

I've got a stash of new Mahle filters in the correct size as well: $5/each
Along with some other 914 parts, like rear brake rotors.

Let me know if there's some interest,
Nathan

Thanks to all the buyers!
SUNAB914
Nathan, where is North Va are you? PM if you wish.
JmuRiz
Arlington
bohalrantipol
PM'ed you

QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Aug 29 2011, 03:32 PM) *

FS: 914 2.0 Type IV motor, SSI Heat Exhangers and Mufflers
I'm throwing a feeler out there to see if there is any interest in my 914 2.0 engine and/or exhaust parts:

Engine:
2.0 with
WebCam 86 grind (makes good 3000-5000rpm power)
Dual Weber IDF 40 carbs + linkage/filters (carbs appear to have the idle jets clogged...perhaps due to crud in the gas tank or crummy new E10 gasoline, they will need to be cleaned before the engine runs correctly).
Crane XR700 Optical points replacement and corresponding coil
Tuna-can deeper sump
Adapter for remote oil cooler and external oil cooler with fan
Under 2000 miles since last valve adjustment by ASG, but may as well do another one before install.
- $1500

Heater Stuff:
SSI heater boxes - $450

Muffler:
Bursch 'quiet' muffler for a 2.0 system...well their version of quiet, but still more quiet than the one they made with just a resonator. Fits the stock rear valence exhaust opening - $100

I've got a stash of new Mahle filters in the correct size as well.
Along with some other 914 parts, like rear brake rotors.

Let me know if there's some interest,
Nathan

don_newton_alpha
I'm interested in the muffler that you have. I have a monza 4 tip right now and I'm looking for something a little quiter. I was wondering what type it is exactly. Any pics would be great. Thanks. Joe
JmuRiz
I have a local that is showing interest as well, if something happens and he passes, I'll let you know.

Here's a picture of the Bursch exhaust in all it's factory-painted glory. It can be easily remedied with some exhaust/header paint now that it's off the car.

Bursch muffler for 2.0
somd914
Is the engine still available?
JmuRiz
I have someone coming up this weekend to buy it, but if something happens I'll let you know.

I do still have the carbs from the engine.
somd914
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Sep 7 2011, 01:23 PM) *

I have someone coming up this weekend to buy it, but if something happens I'll let you know.

Can't really use the carbs w/o the engine - looking for a replacement while I spend a few months rebuilding and improving my old tired 2.0, then I'll have another one to get more creative with in the future.
plas76targa
Nathan,
Put me in line for the muffler, please. I have 2.0 SSI that needs the later muffler.
Thanks,
Matt
davidj
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Sep 7 2011, 10:23 AM) *

How much for the carbs?

Thanks
JmuRiz
I sold the engine and just updated the posting with the other bits still for sale.

I have someone local interested in the Heater Boxes and muffler, I will post more information by the end of the week if they are still for sale.
LotusJoe
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Sep 12 2011, 07:38 AM) *

I sold the engine and just updated the posting with the other bits still for sale.

I have someone local interested in the Heater Boxes and muffler, I will post more information by the end of the week if they are still for sale.

PM on the distributor and crane ignition
JmuRiz
New bump, stuff that has been sold is off the list...thanks everyone.
somd914
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Sep 19 2011, 11:01 AM) *

New bump, stuff that has been sold is off the list...thanks everyone.

Interersted in carbs, e-mail sent
JmuRiz
Haven't gotten the e-mail yet, try PM'ing me...thanks.

You may need to have more than zero posts on the main board for these things to be active.
JmuRiz
Bump for sold carbs...Great meeting you somd914!
JmuRiz
Bump for sale pending on muffler...heat exchangers are still available.
hotlanta914
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Oct 5 2011, 02:51 PM) *

I am interested in the heat exchangers if you still have them - do you have pics and price - thanks
JmuRiz
QUOTE(hotlanta914 @ Oct 16 2011, 04:54 AM) *

QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Oct 5 2011, 02:51 PM) *

I am interested in the heat exchangers if you still have them - do you have pics and price - thanks

PM response sent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.