Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Front Brake Hard Lines
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
pilothyer
I need a set of front L & R hard brake lines (that connect the flex line to the caliper) FLAPS only has 8 inch or 12 inch or I would just make a set. I want, of course a neat set with good flare nuts (not rounded) and bends that will make a nice, neat connection like the original. If it matters these are for a late 914 stock caliper setup.
bdstone914
I have a bucket of used hard brake lines. I will dig through and see if I have a nice set.

I have also remade new ones getting longer premade sections and cuting them back to the right lenght I bought the bubble flaring tool set that was only about $20.

I saw that Eric Shea has the rear available in stainless steel.

Maybe he has fronts or will have some made if there is enough interest.

Bruce
pilothyer
Bruce.....Thanks very much for your help. I will wait to hear from you in case you find a good set............Jerry
toolguy
I try not to buy from AA as it think their prices are on the too "opportunistic side', but they did have a full hard brake line set a 3 months ago for about $90. .It was listed on Ebay also . all lines are straight and presized . . They were the soft steel with green anodized finish, not the white zinc or cad finish. . .the ends are clear zinc though .you bend to match your existing lines. .
For they price, it was a good deal. . when I went to my local Napa store, they said they couldn't even order the lengths a 914 takes. . and what they had was really pricey. .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.