Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Good To See You Guys
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914gem
It was good to see you guys in Ft Worth. It's not that often we get blessed with such famous 914 outlaws. You guys need to make a movie: Brad and Dave out to fight the evil crushers to save the 914. Just kidding but if you write a book I'll buy it. Thanks Guys for the visit, see you next time.
Dave_Darling
Uhh, I'm embarrassed to say, but... Which one were you? I talked to so many people...

It was good to see everyone, fun to do the Parade activities... Look for a mess of pics on the Bird site timetime soon.

--DD
David_S
I got to meet them at the Hooters in Amarillo, and just wish I would have been able to tag along to the Parade. I REALLY enjoyed the visit, though, and finally got to meet someone from the board!!!! Maybe next year I will be able to make it to the parade in my 14 and bring my "pit crew" with me !!!!! Hope yall had a good trip back home !!!
Brad Roberts
Hey Jimmy/Dave,

It was great to see you guy's. I wish we would have had more time to hang out and ratchet jaw..but..time was limited.

Dave,

Sorry I didnt round up the correct pieces for you. It was a little hectic leaving when we did.

Jimmy... we are ready for the other 3 billet plates when you are.

B
Levi
rolleyes.gif
Eddie Williams
I went down there Monday, but didn't see anyone, that I recognized anyway. So me and the wife hung out, saw the cars, ate lunch and headed out. sad.gif
Dave_Darling
Oh, OK! Jimmy, with the intermediate plates! Got it. smile.gif

Was nice to see Dave, too--I'm sorry we all got our communications crossed up, and you didn't get your part. Whoops! (Hey, it was a nice suspension cross-member, though! wink.gif )

Eddie, I hope you poked your head into the 914 SIG section of the concours that day. There were about 15 of 'em all lined up in a row. Some of them belong to regulars here on the board, and some don't. Rich Johnson's was the yellow one on the "near" end, and Richard Fischer's SBC V8 was the one on the "far" end. James Adams, of JWest Engineering, had (one of?) the silver car(s). I know there were one or two more of "us" there, but I am dropping memories out of my head as I sit here. I'm still really wiped out...

I'm hoping pics will be up on the Bird site shortly. I sent in something like 300+ to Wayne yesterday.

--DD
David_S
Dave,

Sorry I didnt round up the correct pieces for you. It was a little hectic leaving when we did

Heck Brad, when is leaving not hectic!!! If I hadn't already had that piece mounted on my car, I probably would have taken you up on it !!!

Was nice to see Dave, too--I'm sorry we all got our communications crossed up, and you didn't get your part. Whoops! (Hey, it was a nice suspension cross-member, though!  )

Oh well, at least it was a crossmember though!!! Just seeing the blue "ghost" was enough inspiration for the three of us working on my car to bust ass on it for a while !!! Our hopes are to maybe meet up with the "caravan" next year in Amarillo and finally make a trip in it. It may be in primer, but hopefully it will at least be driveable !!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.