Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Garage Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
'73-914kid
Well, the time has come to purge my garage of spare 914 parts as I go off to college. The space is needed for my brother's truck project. So, here's the list...
All numbers correspond to the numbered pictures on photobucket

5. Headlight bucket units decent shape ($5)
6. Early style Chrome bumper. After a good wash, the bumper turns out to be kinda rough. Might be decent for a daily driver, or a rat rod 914.. ($15)
8. Used OEM starter. I ran it for amonth in my car. worked great ($50)
10. 1972 Ignition harness. The condition id say is a 9/10 for an OEM harness ($80)
12. Clean aluminum sill trim. ($10)
14. Assorted heater tube parts. (Price based upon what you need)
16. Oil cooler. kinda rough, but holds pressure ($5)
17. Side shift tail cover clamp. OEM and in nice condition for what it is. ($15)
20. Complete sideshift mag 901 gearbox case. ($80)
22. Small Block Chevy "block hugger" headers. Brand new. These would work well for a v8 conversion car ($80)
27. Headlight motors. The body of the motor needs to be cleaned of the odd undercoating/paint the previous owner sprayed in the trunk, but they work. ($25 for the pair)
28. Complete set of '74 glass minus windshield. Glass appears to be clear and free of scratches. ($75 for the set, or $10 per corner window, $20 per door window, $20 for the rear window)
29. Pushrods. I have a set of Steel pushrods for those of you who want to build a motor with Hydraulic lifters, and a set of aluminum pushrods, that the previous engine builder cut down to Hydraulic pushrod length. ($20 a set)
30. 2.0L rocker arms. good condition ($15)
31. Stock 914 torsion bars ($30)

All prices do not include shipping.

Almost all items listed are shown here:
914 Parts for sale
If you can't find a picture of the item, send me a PM with your email adress, and I'll send you some pictures.

I have many more assorted parts laying around, so if you are looking for something else, or more specific, dont be afraid to ask.

Thank you!
-Ethan
falconfp2001
Interested in #2 set of guages and #9 The Exhaust.

Is #9 the Exhaust with the Short Pipes on the Heads?

Thanks

Frank
'73-914kid
Yes, the exhaust comes with the exhaust manifold style short pipes the bolt to the heads
Porschewagon
QUOTE('73-914kid @ Aug 31 2011, 10:31 AM) *

Well, the time has come to purge my garage of spare 914 parts as I go off to college. The space is needed for my brother's truck project. So, here's the list...

1. Set of 2.0L plug wires. They work well, and have the correct length plastic connectors for 2.0L heads ($15)
2. Set of early silver dot gauges. the speedo works great, however the ODO is broken. would make a nice set of Daily driver gauges. I also have a spare tachomoter, also silver dot. ($50 for the set, $20 a piece for individual gauges)
3. Console volt gauge. gauge looks almost brand new, and works. ($40)
4. Console temp gauge. Kinda rough, but works, and is useable ($9.14)
5. Headlight bucket units decent shape ($9.14)
6. Early style Chrome bumper. Needs a rechrome, but is quite striaight. It is a good solid bumper. ($75)
7. Assorted heater blower motors. ($30 a piece)
8. Used OEM starter. I ran it for amonth in my car. worked great ($75)
9. 76-75 complete exhaust. Condition is poor, when it ran on my car, there were no exhaust leaks, and the muffler sounded decent. ($100)
10. 1972 Ignition harness. The condition id say is a 9/10 for an OEM harness ($150)
11. Complete front and rear suspension. the trailing arm assemblies are still together, and include KYB shocks with black springs, and the front assemby is in pieces. (FREE. Come and get it!)
12. Clean aluminum sill trim. ($20)
13. Windshield wiper assembly and motor. bushings feel nice and tight. ($30)
15. Used alternator. Bearing feels tight, and it charged my 914 system. ($30)
17. Side shift tail cover clamp. OEM and in nice condition for what it is. ($40)
18. Fuel Injection distributor. Good condition. comes with new points, rotor, cap, etc. Complete. ($20)

914 Parts for sale

I have many more assorted parts laying around, so if you are looking for something else, or more specific, dont be afraid to ask.

Thank you!
-Ethan

What trim is #12 for? Also do you have any early door panels?
'73-914kid
That is the door thresh-hold trim that covers the inner door seal on the top of the long.

No early door panels unfortunatly
falconfp2001
QUOTE('73-914kid @ Aug 31 2011, 11:06 AM) *

Yes, the exhaust comes with the exhaust manifold style short pipes the bolt to the heads

Ok, I'll take both the Gauge Set and the Exhaust.

PM will be sent
'73-914kid
All prices are somewhat negotiable at this point Gents. I need this stuff GONE
bdstone914
Your early rear bumper is correct for a 914-6. Good core for someone doing a conversion or resto.
'73-914kid
Bump to the top.
Don't be afraid to make an offer on stuff. I need it gone!
Black22
PM sent on #3 volt gauge.
'73-914kid
PM replied to
eric9144
icon_bump.gif
Black22
QUOTE('73-914kid @ Sep 1 2011, 01:44 PM) *

PM replied to

Back at ya.
Black22
Paypal sent
Porschewagon
QUOTE('73-914kid @ Aug 31 2011, 12:29 PM) *

That is the door thresh-hold trim that covers the inner door seal on the top of the long.

No early door panels unfortunatly

Thanks for checking.
lrm914
QUOTE('73-914kid @ Aug 31 2011, 09:31 AM) *

1. Set of 2.0L plug wires. They work well, and have the correct length plastic connectors for 2.0L heads ($15)
2. Set of early silver dot gauges. the speedo works great, however the ODO is broken. would make a nice set of Daily driver gauges. I also have a spare tachomoter, also silver dot. ($50 for the set, $20 a piece for individual gauges)SPF
3. SOLD
6. Early style Chrome bumper. Needs a rechrome, but is quite striaight. It is a good solid bumper. ($75)
7. Assorted heater blower motors. ($20 a piece)
9. 76-75 complete exhaust. Condition is poor, when it ran on my car, there were no exhaust leaks, and the muffler sounded decent. ($100)SPF
10. 1972 Ignition harness. The condition id say is a 9/10 for an OEM harness ($150)
11. Complete front and rear suspension. the trailing arm assemblies are still together, and include KYB shocks with black springs, and the front assemby is in pieces. (FREE. Come and get it!)
17. Side shift tail cover clamp. OEM and in nice condition for what it is. ($40)
18. Fuel Injection distributor. Good condition. comes with new points, rotor, cap, etc. Complete. ($20)SPF
19. 2.0L engine mount bar. ($20)
20. Complete sideshift mag 901 gearbox case. ($150)
914 Parts for sale

Thank you!
-Ethan

lrm914
QUOTE('73-914kid @ Aug 31 2011, 09:31 AM) *

2. Set of early silver dot gauges. the speedo works great, however the ODO is broken. would make a nice set of Daily driver gauges. I also have a spare tachomoter, also silver dot. ($50 for the set, $20 a piece for individual gauges)SPF
3. SOLD
7. Assorted heater blower motors. ($20 a piece)
9. 76-75 complete exhaust. Condition is poor, when it ran on my car, there were no exhaust leaks, and the muffler sounded decent. ($100)SPF
18. Fuel Injection distributor. Good condition. comes with new points, rotor, cap, etc. Complete. ($20)SPF
19. 2.0L engine mount bar. ($20)
20. Complete sideshift mag 901 gearbox case. ($150)
914 Parts for sale

Thank you!
-Ethan

'73-914kid
Bump for Price reduction, and more items added! crest.gif
type47fan
QUOTE('73-914kid @ Sep 7 2011, 06:24 PM) *

Bump for Price reduction, and more items added! crest.gif

PM sent
'73-914kid
Bump. Come on guys, I'm running out of time here! Otherwise it goes to the scrap yard or trash can.
'73-914kid
Bump.. Make me an offer!
LotusJoe
QUOTE('73-914kid @ Sep 15 2011, 08:21 PM) *

Bump.. Make me an offer!

You are close to Oceanside; is that correct? If so is the transmission case complete?

Thanks
Joe
'73-914kid
Yes, I'm close to oceanside, and the case is complete
913B
Hello, I want the rear bumper, would it be possible to hold for me. Weekends are kinda tough with kids activities, by chance coming down to Torrance/Los Angeles area ?

Thank you
Ted
eric9144
PM sent on muffler bracket! icon_bump.gif
'73-914kid
QUOTE(porsche913b_sp @ Sep 16 2011, 11:04 AM) *

Hello, I want the rear bumper, would it be possible to hold for me. Weekends are kinda tough with kids activities, by chance coming down to Torrance/Los Angeles area ?

Thank you
Ted

Hello Ted,
I can take the bumper with me up to Pomona when I leave for school, if you'd be up for the drive out to Pomona. I leave this coming wednesday for school, so if you think you could make it down in the evening in the next two days, you're welcome to come pick it up. other than that however, you'll have to drive out to Pomona I believe.
Thanks, Ethan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.