These are incredibly nice Remotec accessory wheels wearing original paint and NOS Pirelli Cinturato P7 tires (2). They were made in 1984 and are in AMAZING condition with no curb rash. Looks like the wheels have very low mileage. They have been stored inside for the better last 25 plus years. they are 16x8 and 16x9 ideal for a Porsche 911 or 912 or maybe Porsche 944. The bolt pattern is 5x130 and I got these with a set of 4/ 4x130 to 5/130 adapters leading me to believe they were first installed on a Porsche 914. All four have the original lug nut covers and locks are present and accounted with the original lock key. There are a couple of corrosion spots as shown in photos. If shipping is required then I will only ship the rims. Looking for best offer, please reply with phone number and text/phone call preference and your location. Local buyers with cash in hand preferred, would trade for original Porsche Fuchs rims. No scammers or phishing emails please.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article