Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914 Scheel Driver Seat
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
kconway
I've got a Scheel drivers seat in great condition I purchased here from a member a few years back, car has been on jackstands since. It's finished in the early basketweave pattern vinyl, no rips or holes. Would work great in an AX car or where your wife doesn't mind sitting in the stock seat dry.gif . Thinking of going to a set of GTS Classics for my car.

$500 OBO and looking for a local sale, no shipping or UPS store boxing and shipping at your cost.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Kev
Bullethead
Kev, I'll take it... you have PM

QUOTE(kconway @ Aug 31 2011, 03:27 PM) *

I've got a Scheel drivers seat in great condition I purchased here from a member a few years back, car has been on jackstands since. It's finished in the early basketweave pattern vinyl, no rips or holes. Would work great in an AX car or where your wife doesn't mind sitting in the stock seat dry.gif . Thinking of going to a set of GTS Classics for my car.

$500 OBO and looking for a local sale, no shipping or UPS store boxing and shipping at your cost.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Kev

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.