Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PORSCHEFEST @ LARZ ANDERSON PARK
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
badm
WILL ANY OF YOU BE THERE??? BADM.
r_towle
you bring your car up and I will go.
It would be worth the trip so I can see your car in person.

Rich
sixerdon
Yes, by all means bring your /6 and enter it in the Track/Race Car category.
It's a people's choice category without judges. Very few track cars show up and I predict you will trophy. Bring pictures of your building process and be prepared to answer a lot of questions. Lots of pictures will be taken.
We'll see you there.
Don
badm
I will try to be there, a lot depends on the weather with rain hats and no filters its got to be nice. (no rain in site) Badm driving.gif
Elliot Cannon
I'm in Manhatten at the moment but wil try to make there.
Cheers, Elliot
badm
Weather looks good for tomorrow, I think it will be a nice driving.gif up from the Cape in the morning.
The last time i was at one of the Larz Anderson events I was working with land Rover back in the 90s.
Nice grounds and small automotive museum. Badm.
sixerdon
QUOTE(badm @ Sep 9 2011, 03:46 PM) *

Weather looks good for tomorrow, I think it will be a nice driving.gif up from the Cape in the morning.
The last time i was at one of the Larz Anderson events I was working with land Rover back in the 90s.
Nice grounds and small automotive museum. Badm.

Great! We'll see you there. Look for the yellow /6. I'll be driving up Rte 24.
Don
Elliot Cannon
I'm just south of Boston. (Rockland) Spent yesterday on Nantucket. We'll be there tomorrow. Look for me in the black Nissan Versa rent-A-car. lol-2.gif

Cheers, Elliot
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.