Nice!!!

cheers,

Jeroen
markb
QUOTE(Jeroen @ Jul 12 2004, 09:06 PM)
Nice!!!

agree.gif clap56.gif beerchug.gif
SirAndy
dude, he's heading right for the cliff!!!

one of these days i'm going to get myself one of those Jägermeister GT's ...
wub.gif Andy
ablose58
VERY COOL smilie_pokal.gif mueba.gif
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(ablose58 @ Jul 13 2004, 03:54 AM)
VERY COOL smilie_pokal.gif mueba.gif

agree.gif
ArtechnikA
very cool indeed!

now - what's the source for the scale "stuff" ? people, pit equipment, guardrail, road signs - stuff like that ? i still need a set of 1:32 scale jackstands for my ceramic 914 ...
maf914
Way to go, Martin! Very nice.

Tell us about the model. I know your post says diecast. Who makes it and who sells it?
rick 918-S
QUOTE(maf914 @ Jul 13 2004, 04:39 AM)
Way to go, Martin! Very nice.

Tell us about the model. I know your post says diecast. Who makes it and who sells it?

Very coool! I can imagine the time it took to complete that. = $$$$$
JmuRiz
Where did you find that Jagermeister 914...is it old. Last time I went 914 model shopping the places said the Jagermeister is NLA. I ended up with a #40 Lemans winner and the factory #1 GT. Always wanted the Jager to go with them...and my green 2.0 and 1:18 scale twins as well.
Love the Diarama-rama
maf914
I can't answer for Martin on the source of his 914 GT diecast, but if you're looking for 914 or 916 1/43 scale models there are a few available at:

http://www.grandprixmodels.co.uk/shop/shop.asp

Do a search for Porsche 914 and Porsche 916 and you will find kits available from Mini Racing. These are pretty well detailed resin and metal kits and as-builts. As usual for this type model they are a bit pricey. Do a search for other cars that interest you and the number of subjects may surprise you.

Grand Prix Models is in England. They are a very good company. I've bought from them many times and have never had a problem. No problems with shipping either, packages come via Royal Post and USPS.
Martin Baker
Martin Baker
ArtechnikA
although they don't seem to have any jackstands (darn!) they do have a bunch of 1:32 scale 'stuff' (people, equipment) including the obligatory Hawiian Tropic pitlane babes here
Martin Baker
Scratch build em'. It would be easy. That's all slot car stuff.
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(Martin Baker @ Jul 13 2004, 07:01 AM)
It would be a shame for a 914Cluber to not get this Little GT Car....

donno if it did or not - i was sniped at the last minute. yeah, my initial bid was probably too low, but i don't think i wouldda paid $75 for it right now anyway, so ...

hit by a professional sniper - 117 EBay transactions - all buys ...

i better not meet 'jdfhank' in a dark alley :-) ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.