Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Denver?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Anybody here out in Denver? I have been headed out there for work quite a bit and wouldnt mind grabbing beer and checking out some cars if anyone is up for it?
BMartin914
I live in Denver.

Just picked up my car Sunday. Am working out some MPS bugs right now, but hopw to have her back on the road soon!

There are a few of us around here. PM me and I will give you my #. Give me a call sometime and some of us can get together. At least look at my car biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif
Ferg
Yup, actually just outside of boulder, but close enough! Quite a few of us here actually, pm me and I will give my number, did someone say beerchug.gif
Ferg
TROJANMAN
i work in lodo (lower downtown) right behind the Cruise Room. let me know if you want to grab a drink. McKormick's has an awesome happy hour. beerchug.gif
Scott S
I am 5 minutes from downtown. Feel free to drop me a line.
TROJANMAN
when are you here next?
brant
there is a fun vintage event this weekend with a really special teener coming... (I'll start a new thread)

come if your in town this weekend
brant
MarkG
Colorado Springs ... short drive to Denver

My 914 WAs to leave Calif on truck yesterday but truck broke down...leaves tommorow, here next week sometime

When/Where this weekend for event?
brant
mark,

see the other thread about the 914 m471/906

b
Im flying in tonight, arriving about 10pm. Then working (funny how that gets in the way) during the days through Friday when i leave around 3. May go to a Rockies game on Thursday, so tomorrow night may be pretty open!
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(1973914 @ Jul 13 2004, 12:19 PM)
May go to a Rockies game on Thursday,

why would you want to do that. if you prefer, you can come over my house and watch paint dry. it might be more exciting. lol2.gif
i can grab a beer with you if your downtown around happy hour. my office is located at the corner of 17th and wynkoop. across from Union Station. see free advertising link for address. ferg and brandt, it would be great to meet you guys as well. but i may go fly fishing late tomorrow afternoon, so call first. unless you fly fish?
So im looking at a late night here this evening guys, but think the whole Baseball game gig isnt going to happen tomorrow. Can we plan something concrete for Thursday? Maybe a get together of cars (man is the weather nice here this time of year) at a local watering hole? Im game for whatever you got in mind after 6pm.... Just let me know!

ALA CALI CREW- there is a hooters right across from my hotel.... biggrin.gif

but seriously, whatever you guys think up (within reason for a married man) im up for.

Bill
Gint
I'm in a class for work downtown this week at 17th. and Market. If you guys can put something together for after work tomorrow (Thursday) before tomorrow morning, let me know. I'll come and have a beer or two. I've been getting out of class between 4:30 and 5:00. No net access during the day at all though.

Otherwise, call my cell - 720-480-2540

QUOTE(MarkG Posted: Jul 13 2004 @ 01:53 PM )

Colorado Springs ... short drive to Denver

My 914 WAs to leave Calif on truck yesterday but truck broke down...leaves tommorow, here next week sometime

When/Where this weekend for event?

MarkG, diid join our Colorado yahoo list?
i work in lodo (lower downtown) right behind the Cruise Room. let me know if you want to grab a drink. McKormick's has an awesome happy hour.  

OK - Im up for this! Let me know if anyone can be there!

Bill
Ferg
I'm out, (this time...) our house hits the market today/tomorrow, so i need to go straight home and meet with mr. realitor.
Ferg.
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(Ferg @ Jul 15 2004, 11:51 AM)
I'm out, (this time...)  our house hits the market today/tomorrow, so i need to go straight home and meet with mr. realitor.

need a loan ? (shameless solicitation) happy11.gif

i'm around for a little while. happy hour started at 3:00. best 1.95 hamburger in lodo. it's my turn to watch the kid tonite (wife works) so i will only have time for 1. beer.gif
Ferg
yeah, but I already have two close friends who are mortgage brokers fighting for my business....
if you want to give me a 30 year fixed at 4.0 i'll think about it biggrin.gif
TROJANMAN
5.75 30 yr
3.875 3/1
TROJANMAN
what's the word? coffee.gif

anyone available to meet?
well, im wrapping up here in about 10 minutes (Fed Center), so can be there within an hour i reckon!

Sound good?
Bill
Gint
Like I said, I had no net access today after 07:30, and nobody called me, so I'm home already. I don't think I'll drive back downtown. It's enough fun getting out.
ok just talked to Gregor and he is already gone too- Gonna plan for next time im out here!

Thanks Guys!
Bill
MarkG
yup I joint Yahoo list (csprings_308)....anyone know who finally bought the yello '76 at Smooth motors in Boulder?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.