Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free rolling chassis
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jenny
If anyone's interested, I thought I'd offer it here first before braving the classified section. My brother (turbo Jeff) needs to part with his red 914. It's a '70 body. Red paint, but mostly stripped and sanded. No title, no tag. Minor rust in all the usual areas. No glass. GT flares already installed. Stripped, rolling chassis. Any takers?

PM me and I'll give you his contact info.

Thanks for looking!

Jen
SirAndy
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

either of the car or of yourself, whatever you got handy ...
biggrin.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jul 13 2004, 01:22 PM)
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

either of the car or of yourself, whatever you got handy ...
biggrin.gif

Pervert! laugh.gif
Jenny
I got your pictures right here Andy.... bootyshake.gif bootyshake.gif bootyshake.gif bootyshake.gif bootyshake.gif bootyshake.gif

thank god I remembered to wear underwear that day... rolleyes.gif
Jenny
He may be able to convince his old roommate Aaron to snap some pics, but I can't guarantee it. Car's in HB, he's in LB. Someone local can go check it out.

Jen
SirAndy
QUOTE(Jenny @ Jul 13 2004, 02:34 PM)
I got your pictures right here Andy....

IPB Image

pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif
SLITS
Now it's gettin' bad bootyshake.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jul 13 2004, 02:37 PM)
Now it's gettin' bad

IPB Image
Aaron Cox
im interested...

working on a place to store it at the moment
Jenny
Sweet. While you're there, you can check out Aaron's V8, which I believe he's trying to sell as well. biggrin.gif

Let me know..

Jen
skline
QUOTE(Jenny @ Jul 13 2004, 04:02 PM)
Sweet. While you're there, you can check out Aaron's V8, which I believe he's trying to sell as well. biggrin.gif

Let me know..

Jen

Is it a V8 914? I can go check it out. I am 10 minutes from HB. I can take pictures of both and post them.
Jenny
Scott~ Yeah, it's a V8. Used to be Steve Malm'z "Mongrel"

I have to talk to my brother. I sent two people his way via email already. The car may be spoken for.

Thanks guys!

Jen
Malmz
QUOTE(Jenny @ Jul 13 2004, 07:39 PM)
Scott~ Yeah, it's a V8. Used to be Steve Malm'z "Mongrel"

I have to talk to my brother. I sent two people his way via email already. The car may be spoken for.

Thanks guys!

Jen

:-)

Mongrel was never mine...

sm
Jenny
huh.gif Really? Where did I pull that out of then? Rennlist was so long ago... wacko.gif

Catching up on your reading, I see...

Jen
Malmz
QUOTE(Jenny @ Aug 31 2004, 10:29 AM)
huh.gif Really? Where did I pull that out of then? Rennlist was so long ago... wacko.gif

Catching up on your reading, I see...

Jen

Just wanted to bring the pictures of your behind back into the current topics...... smile.gif I have to search my my last name when I visit to see if my legend still lives or if anybody is trash talking me!

He ran with the same crowd as us. Dave (having a brain-fart on his last name right now) from the Wilmington area. I bought my 924 from him too. He fell off the 914 truck several years ago...

sm
Malmz
QUOTE(Malmz @ Aug 31 2004, 10:59 AM)
(having a brain-fart on his last name right now)

Snider!
Sammy
Yup, Dave Snyder built up the V-6 buewik complete with rattle can laquer paint, sold it to Aaaaaaron, who missed a shift on the way to D&G and blew it all up.
He then started putting a V8 in it, never saw it after that.

What happened to Aaaaaron and Jeffy? They out of the 914 thing for good and happy playing with the donor bikes?

I was feeling real guilty for a while, I turbo'd a 914 then sold it and then built up a V8. Jeffy got the turbo bug, Aaaaaron did the V8 thing, then they both dropped out of the 914 scene. Kinda gave me a complex for a while.

Hope everything is well with them.
Verruckt
QUOTE(Jenny @ Jul 13 2004, 01:17 PM)
If anyone's interested, I thought I'd offer it here first before braving the classified section. My brother (turbo Jeff) needs to part with his red 914. It's a '70 body. Red paint, but mostly stripped and sanded. No title, no tag. Minor rust in all the usual areas. No glass. GT flares already installed. Stripped, rolling chassis. Any takers?

PM me and I'll give you his contact info.

Thanks for looking!

Jen

Sent you a PM

BTW, I am more deserving than those other people. wink.gif
Andyrew
san old topic... the car is LONG gone.

Its hard for me to watch the dates as well.. lol

But cha gotta do it!!!
Verruckt
Yes, I just got a PM from Jenny. unsure.gif
Aaron Cox
yeah... i picked the car up. thanks again jenny/jeff smilie_pokal.gif
JoeSharpOld
We picked up the car. wink.gif
Joe
P.S. And don't forget /L
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Aug 31 2004, 05:16 PM)
We picked up the car. wink.gif
Joe
P.S. And don't forget /L

and thanks mr sharp and /L for towing it home for me smilie_pokal.gif

what a guy!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.