Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: quail lodge porsche race car classic show
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
twash
Porsche race car classic show at the Quail Lodge has selected Porsche 914-6 0011 to represent the Mark on Sunday October 16, at Carmel California. other model types to be show- from gmund coupes, to 804 formula cars, porsche 904's, 11 550 spyders, porsche collections from Porsche AG Museum, ingram Collection, collier collection,webster collection, palmaz collection and seinfeld collection plus purpose built and production race cars with significant race history this should be Greatest porsche show on earth at the Quail lodge for one day only
GeorgeRud
agree.gif

It should be great, but at $400/ticket it's a bit pricey to attend. I think I'll have to just enjoy the cars at the racetrack.
Michael N
Oh I so want to go, but at $400.00 a ticket I won't be there. sad.gif .
wertygrog
Same here, looks like an awesome show but at $400 AND the rennsport festivities going on that I already have tickets to.....
jim_hoyland
Wasn't # 11 at the G&R Rusty Parts swap meet year-or-so ago ?
GeorgeRud
Other than the track activities and the Quail Lodge show, are there other events associated with the Rennsport Reunion?

There was a dinner at Daytona, but I don't remember if it was PCNA or PCA that sponsored that event.
harlenl
QUOTE(GeorgeRud @ Sep 5 2011, 01:59 PM) *

Other than the track activities and the Quail Lodge show, are there other events associated with the Rennsport Reunion?

There was a dinner at Daytona, but I don't remember if it was PCNA or PCA that sponsored that event.

For most of the events at the track the Marketing/Promotions department puts together fan activities. I won't know what they are until the event gets closer. The staff is concentrating on ALMS next weekend so I should know about a week later. I'll let you know.

Harlen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.