Hello everyone, Illness forces me to sell my 914s and everything that I have collected in the past few years. I wanted to list everything here before I have to resort to EBay. I am looking to get $10,000 for everything but I’m willing to bend a little bit. I am selling the following as a package deal, so please don’t ask if I will sell anything separately (although I would consider a separate proposal for the individual cars). The following is a general description of the items I have:
Red 1974: this car has no rust problems and had been driven on the track until about a year ago the car has current registration. The car has the wide ATS wheels that allow you to put wider tires on your car. It comes with adjustable shocks (rear installed front are included). The car has older headers and only needs a distributor to run (would probably need to drain the gas tank and flush the fuel lines too). I paid $4,000 for this car, $800 for the ATS wheels, and $600 for the adjustable shocks.
Yellow 1974: this car has no rust problems (by no rust problems I mean there is no structural rust, both have spots here and there that have been wire brushed and treated). The car has been registered as PNO but it is current. The inside of this car is like a time machine, the interior is original and in excellent shape. This car was running but I had problems with the fuel injectors (seals were leaking) it needs the distributor installed, and injector seals replaced to run. I paid $3,000 for this car.
The following is a list of the other items that will be included in this deal:
A set of Tangerine Headers (brand new in the box)
A set of regular ATS wheels
A set of 14” (I think) 5 lug Porsche wheels
One roll bar
Racing seat with harness
Harness bar
1.8 liter engine and transaxle (the transaxle has a broken ear but I have the end cover to replace it)
Brand new 914-6 style engine cover
Set of dual carbs
One cooling impeller
Front and rear fiberglass bumpers
One complete fuel injection system for 1974
Front cowling (fiberglass)
One metal front bumper
Original Porsche padded steering wheel in excellent shape
One transaxle with welded differential and XMS gears (bell housing has a crack but the gears are good)
Original seatbelts
Remote oil cooling system with thermostat and braided stainless steel lines with aircraft grade fittings.
A box a miscellaneous parts (shift coupler bushings, brake cylinder rebuild kit, racing brake pads rear, fuses, plugs)
I’m sure there are a few things that I missed but I’ll be boxing everything this week and will include whatever else I find in the deal.
Please e-mail or call me at 707-631-7980 if you have any questions or would like to see what I have to sell. Thanks for looking, Dan.

I will provide pics upon request.