Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=273
001]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=273005]Click to view attachment

Porsche 914 for sale. 10,500 OBO
Up for sale is my beautiful Porsche 914. I have owned this car for the last two years and have had a great time with it. I have spent many hours detailing and finishing what the previous owner had started.

BODY:
Overall, the 914 is in very good shape with no rust issues or sign of previous accidents. The 914 started out as a yellow/green California Porsche.
Joining body seems with doors and trunks are true and straight.
Paint is a 8 out of 10. Has some surface swirl marks with a couple of road chips.
Metal rear fender flares.
Small crack has started on the rear driver’s side fender, less than an inch long.
Door latches replaced.
Rocker panels have been powder coated black.
All door jams painted black.
Front and rear trunk are satin black and show no rust.
New carpet in the front and rear trunks.
Hellhole under the battery has been repaired and shows no sign of rust.
Painted floor pan with rust inhibitor.
Restored bumpers front and back.
Front Euro blinker lens, rear lens shows a little wear but do not have any cracks.
Front and rear trunk, window and door seals replaced.
Top seal in good shape and does not leak.
HD front light system.

SUSPENSION:
Front 911 SC struts, brakes, bushings, sway bar and turbo tie rods.
Four wheel alignment. It drives very well at any speed.
Rear new brake calipers, sway bar, 120 lbs coil over springs on white koni shocks.
Steal braded brake lines throughout.
Porsche Turbo twists wheels. Rears have a few little scuffmarks. Fronts are very clean. Five lug wheel spacers.
Tires have 80% tread life.

ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION:
Assembled by Gervais Engines (www.gemvw.com)
2365 cc with less than 4,000 miles. I have a detailed build sheet from Gervais Engines with a cost of 4,537dollars.
Oil cooler under the rear trunk. Have had no hot running issues. Also included with sale is a deep sump oil pan and the tuna style oil pan.
The transmission rebuilt by Porsche restoration, Crockett Ca.
The engine dose leak a little oil from the rear main seal. I have replaced the flywheel and the rear main seal with no luck on stopping the small leak.
I have changed the oil twice using Brad Penn 40 wt. racing oil.

INTERIOR:
New Felt carpet and door panels installed.
Floor insulated with dynamiting material.
The firewall has two layers of sound dampening material.
Speakers upgrade with new front speakers and a speaker box installed inside center consol.
All instruments work.
No cracks in the dash pad.
Upgrade seats.
Porsche logo floor mates.

I have a documented market replacement value of 25,000 dollars.

This is a fun car to take out on Sunday to drive through the country or even put in a car show. I have explained the cars condition to the best of my ability, if you have any questions you can e-mail me at scubabones@bresnan.net.
The car is sold as is no applied warranty.