Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for a good home for my 74 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914mark
Unfortunatley I have to part with my 74 914 - 1.8L. I've owned her for 9 years, and have taken very good care of it. My biggest concern is to sell it to someone who appreciates the beauty and the lineage of these fun vehicles. If anyone out ther knows of someone or is interested themselves, please e-mail me for info and photos. I also have a 2.OL engine also available.
Please Help!
Lawrence
There is a Porsche swap meet at Hershey, PA this weekend. That's not too far away from you. If you run it out there, stick a 4-sale sign in the window, you're bound to get some leads.

-Rusty
Aaron Cox
did ya post it on the classifieds? i migt know someone interested in it...how much? wacko.gif
914mark
Here is a breif overview of the car:(I do have pics that I will put up ASAP.)
74 1.8L, dual webbers,oil cooler, fiberglass flares,
911 fuchs w/ aotocross tires, new set of front tires (BF Goodrich Z1's - not mounted), interior is in great shape,center counsel w/ gauges, new carpet, Gaurds Red paint, Bursch exhaust. Body work and painting was done by Ed Pimm in 1996. $7500.00

Also I have: front and rear 74 chrome bumpers in mint condition $500. for the pair, targa top $100.00, front hood 73 $75.00, 74 transmission with a bad 1st gear $150.00, 74 2.0L engine complete (make offer)
Brad Roberts
You have some good parts... the prices should be swapped on the Targa top and the front hood...LOL

Sound like a nice car for 7500$. We just painted a 72 Guards red with GT flares. Turned out sweet. Show car quality. Now if the rest of the car will live up to the paint job.. we will be ok.

B
SirAndy
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Apr 26 2003, 10:18 AM)
We just painted a 72 Guards red with GT flares. Turned out sweet. Show car quality. Now if the rest of the car will live up to the paint job..

if you're talking about my car B., she's a early '70 not a '72! rolleyes.gif
Brad Roberts
I knew it was a early car....damn it !!

Change your avatar.. the car looks nothing like that now.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.