Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Black Seats and Backpad for my '72
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ntrylvl
Hello,

I'm going to return my Saturn Yellow 914's interior to its original black color. I need a set of black seats and a black backpad. Must be in very good to excellent condition. Price is negotiable based on what is available.

Current brown interior is available for trade or purchase if anyone is interested.

I'm located in San Rafael, CA, 94903.

Thanks!

ChrisClick to view attachment
wingnut86
Can you include some additional images of the brown?

I have a complete black set in good shape, no seat tears, etc...just the backpad's board has issues. I'm moving to fiberglass on my next set...Do you require the door panels as well?

Thx,
Dave

QUOTE(ntrylvl @ Sep 6 2011, 03:42 PM) *

Hello,

I'm going to return my Saturn Yellow 914's interior to its original black color. I need a set of black seats and a black backpad. Must be in very good to excellent condition. Price is negotiable based on what is available.

Current brown interior is available for trade or purchase if anyone is interested.

Thanks!

mburkhart
I believe rnellums has a complete black interior for sale, send him a tell.
ntrylvl
Dave,

I do not need black door panels; I am going to go with 914GT style, which I can purchase locally.

I don't have any additional interior pics of brown handy, but I will take some this weekend.

Thanks!
Chris

QUOTE(wingnut86 @ Sep 6 2011, 01:07 PM) *

Can you include some additional images of the brown?

I have a complete black set in good shape, no seat tears, etc...just the backpad's board has issues. I'm moving to fiberglass on my next set...Do you require the door panels as well?

Thx,
Dave

QUOTE(ntrylvl @ Sep 6 2011, 03:42 PM) *

Hello,

Thanks!

steuspeed
Check Portland Craigslist. There is a black set with the non movable passenger seat and back for $300.

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/pts/2639334239.html
ntrylvl
Bump.

I'm still looking for black seats and a black backpad for my '72. The backpad is the style used with MOVEABLE seats.

Backpad is a higher priority need for me right now.

I would also consider sports/racing seats.

Thanks!

ntrylvl
QUOTE(ntrylvl @ Jan 15 2012, 07:53 PM) *

Bump.

I'm still looking for black seats and a black backpad for my '72. The backpad is the style used with MOVABLE seats.

Backpad is a higher priority need for me right now.

I would also consider sports/racing seats.

Thanks!

Bump. Still looking for a set of MATCHING black seats for my '72 (I found a backpad).

Thanks,
Chris
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.