Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wife spotted PCAR916 in Little Rock today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
IronHillRestorations
My wife was going through Little Rock on her way home from Hot Springs today, and called on her cell "Guess what car just passed me?" From her description of the car and the driver I could tell that it had to Ron - PCAR916! Hi Ron!
jt914-6
QUOTE(9146986 @ Sep 6 2011, 03:48 PM) *

My wife was going through Little Rock on her way home from Hot Springs today, and called on her cell "Guess what car just passed me?" From her description of the car and the driver I could tell that it had to Ron - PCAR916! Hi Ron!

If it was a scruffy 914-6 with flares and an old fart driving....it was Ron.... poke.gif driving.gif
Perry....glad you didn't think it was me!!!!!
IronHillRestorations
"grey beard" was one of the descriptions, so that narrows it a bit!
jt914-6
QUOTE(9146986 @ Sep 6 2011, 05:07 PM) *

"grey beard" was one of the descriptions, so that narrows it a bit!

mine would be too if I had one....will be coming close to you soon....going to Petit Le Mans....
IronHillRestorations
Let me know when your coming through, if my schedule lines up you can drop by.
jt914-6
I (we) plan on leaving no later than 5:00a Thurs. Sept. 27th. What kind of driving time is there from Memphis to your place?
I'm surprised Ron hasn't chimed in with some smart remark!!!!
IronHillRestorations
I'm about 2 1/2 hours from Memphis.
pcar916
Hi Perry!

Wow, she saw me? Impossible, my car is invisible and I always go the speed limit so obviously I was following all of the rules of the road and my car was quiet. Yesterday was odd. There were more than the usual number of 55mph people in the 65mph lanes yesterday. I don't know what was going on.

I just got on this morning for a few because I'm trying to get a few panels on Penelope prepped and primed before winter sets in. Takes more hours than I like since I'm not fond of bodywork.

See you guys soon! beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.