Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Last Chance for PMB 5-Lug Hubs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Eric_Shea
Hey Gang,

We had a couple pair of cores for our bossed 5-Lug hubs laying around the shop and finally got them off to the machine shop to be drilled and welded.

Well, they came back and we decided to give them the special treatment. These have been clear zinc plated and fitted with 45mm Verbus studs.

We're waiting on a few more studs for the second pair but they're here and ready to have the studs pressed in.

If you remember, we discontinued out 5-Lug hubs almost a year ago due to rising costs and the lack of a competent local machine shop. These were sent out to the best shop we know. Last chance to get these "bolt on" hubs for your 914. No fancy stub axles to worry about, no different CV solutions, just pull these into your control arms and you're ready for 5-lug.

Asking $145.00 plus $10.50 shipping. No cores needed.

Click to view attachment
wingnut86
PM sent...
Eric_Shea
One pair sold. One still available.
Eric_Shea
Second set sold...

Thanks!
Jeffs9146
Man I missed another one!!

If more come available I am in on a set! sad.gif
SCV
blink.gif A pair of those hubs would be wonderful, especially after a bit of misfortune today while changing rear wheel bearings on my '75. The outer-most-inner-race on the driver's side came out still firmly pressed onto the hub! Looks like whomever did the conversion use the crappiest bearings they could find, and this is the result. This is in addition to the fact that the original owner converted to five-lug by drilling the '75 four-lug hubs for five lug, pressing in cheesy studs, and calling it good.

Too bad. That's the way it goes, I suppose.

Eric, I would gladly buy a set of your five-lug hubs if they were to become available again. Hell, I'd even pay a premium just to obtain a pair, considering my current predicament. Until I can find a good set of five-lug hubs, bring on the bench vise and punches...it's time to get medieval, save the drilled four-lug hub, and put my car back on the road.

-Stephen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.