Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB passenger door late model
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
DAS914S
Looking for a rust free passenger door for a 73 2 litre restoration. Started this many years ago, now have the time to get busy. Used to belong to this forum years ago as DAS914, forgot my password, and no longer have email associated with the user name.
Thank you, Mike
914itis
QUOTE(DAS914S @ Sep 7 2011, 04:18 PM) *

Looking for a rust free passenger door for a 73 2 litre restoration. Started this many years ago, now have the time to get busy. Used to belong to this forum years ago as DAS914, forgot my password, and no longer have email associated with the user name.
Thank you, Mike

I got a rust free one but it needs body work to smooth it out. email me @ stayintouchbymail@yahoo.com if interested.
Beach914
I've got a really clean set of later doors out here in California that I could split. PM me if interested in it.

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

914itis
These are teal clean . You should grab them fast.
DAS914S
Sorry for posting this in the wrong section. Got my doors, Dave is going to ship them on monday.
Thanks again to all
Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.