Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 in Targa Newfoundland!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Porschef
A longtime friend is running his car in the Targa Newfoundland. I think this is the oldest car entered..Im not sure. He's got it set up for the roads up there, raising it 2 and a half inches. Should be a blast, I was next in line as copilot dry.gif

This blasted car got me hooked on the 914....
RiqueMar
QUOTE(porscheless @ Sep 7 2011, 05:45 PM) *

A longtime friend is running his car in the Targa Newfoundland. I think this is the oldest car entered..Im not sure. He's got it set up for the roads up there, raising it 2 and a half inches. Should be a blast, I was next in line as copilot dry.gif

This blasted car got me hooked on the 914....

That's just badass! aktion035.gif
JmuRiz
Wow, that's one cool 914 rally car!
kerensky
Need Moar Pics!!!!! piratenanner.gif
nsr-jamie
QUOTE(kerensky @ Sep 8 2011, 12:03 PM) *

Need Moar Pics!!!!! piratenanner.gif

agree.gif

Would love to see if from the sides too, very cool !!
PeeGreen 914
piratenanner.gif Very cool. Please keep us updated on this. I love the Targa Newfoundland cheer.gif
Ian Stott
How is the car getting to Newfoundland? If it is being driven it will go right by my place, I would suggest a Moncton pit stop!

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
Vysoc

Tell him to watch those wooden bridges, that where the other 914 went end over end when it slid on the bridge. flag.gif

Vysoc flag.gif
1970 Neun vierzehn
thumb3d.gif

Cool looking car. More pics to come I hope!?
brilliantrot
Very cool to see that my old car is getting to do something I have always wanted to do. Good luck and tell Gregor I really love what he did with the body work.
r_towle
Have your friend read up on another 914's adventure up there.

http://www.naroescapemotorsports.com/News.html

Rich
SirAndy
QUOTE(r_towle @ Sep 12 2011, 11:03 AM) *

Have your friend read up on another 914's adventure up there.

http://www.naroescapemotorsports.com/News.html

Rich

agree.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.