Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: CV Spacers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ThePaintedMan
Hello all! My name is George, new to the forum and new to 914s! A friend and I in college just went in on a 73 'teener and we're loving it. Trying to get the car in driveable shape at the moment, and the PO had taken a few things apart. Right now, we're bolting the cvs back to the transaxle and I noticed the PO had not installed the spacers back between the bolts and cv itself. Looking to buy 2 of these since one side still has them. Can anyone help? I found a picture off of another site... its posted below. Thank you for now, I'm sure there will be PLENTY to follow smile.gif

IPB Image
agibson
I have some that you can have. I will be in St Pete tomorrow. Send me a e-mail
gibsona52 @ yahoo . com

QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Sep 8 2011, 03:52 PM) *

Hello all! My name is George, new to the forum and new to 914s! A friend and I in college just went in on a 73 'teener and we're loving it. Trying to get the car in driveable shape at the moment, and the PO had taken a few things apart. Right now, we're bolting the cvs back to the transaxle and I noticed the PO had not installed the spacers back between the bolts and cv itself. Looking to buy 2 of these since one side still has them. Can anyone help? I found a picture off of another site... its posted below. Thank you for now, I'm sure there will be PLENTY to follow smile.gif

IPB Image

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.