White Porsche 914 1.7 liter. NEED TO SELL!! Great little car, handles like a go kart. It is a targa top convertible so you can enjoy cool spring days and cruises to the beach or just around town. Just installed new EMPI dual carburetors in January and they make the car sound great. It has fun little quirks like a dog-legged transmission, a left hand side emergency brake, flip-up headlights, it has two trunks (one front, one rear), push button start, it is mid engined, and has inertia reel seat belts. The car has been well maintained and kept dry in a garage, when caught out in the rain a tarp is put over it. Lots of fun to drive and needs a good home.

I also have two extra engines, one parts and one ready to go in for $500 for both.

COLOR: White
ENGINE: Horizontally opposed, 4 cylinder 1.7 liter (1690cc), air cooled.
PERFORMANCE: Mid engined, dual EMPI 40 IDF carburetors (NEW), rear wheel drive, Manual 5-speed transmission.
FUN STUFF: Left hand emergency brake, two storage trunks, Porsche flip up headlights, floor mounted heater controls, push button starter, convertible targa top, all shop and maintenance manuals included, and registered until February of 2012.
SAFETY: Inertia reel seat belts, lockable doors and trunks.

Asking $5,500 obo. Please email me if you have any questions or need more information about the car. You can contact me at (530) 277-1633.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article