1976 with title. This is the most rust free roller you will find. The area under the battery is perfect which extremely rare and expensive to fix. The body is striped and nearly ready for painting. The windshield is bullseye and crack free which is worth $250. I have all the major parts but as with other rollers I do not have a motor. Parts included are both seats, door panels, bumpers, lights, wheels with tires, carpet, etc. Please contact for any additional pictures.

I'm also selling:
Dual Weber 40 carborators w/ intake manifolds ($200) Can be used on Volkswagon Buses as well.
Left and Right side heater exhaust pipes ($100)
Complete fuel injection system w/ ECU for 1.7 D-Jet ($500)
1.7L heads ($100)
901 Transaxle w/ shift linkage ($100)
Starter ($50)
Alternator ($50)

The Porsche 914 is the perfect project car! With inexpensive parts and a great body design it has been used in rally road racing because of it mid engine and 4 disk brakes. The Targa top has a built in roll bar which makes it safer then a convertible in a roll over. You can drop a monster V8 or a Subaru engine with little effort and get huge performance. The guys at Renegade Hybrids make complete kits that will bolt up to a stock 914 transaxle. You can find awesome used V8 or Subie engines for around $500 to $600. Or you could go uber green and run them as all electric with zero emissions. I have found two in the last moth selling for $15,000. Or you could go all stock with a used 914 engine from Easy for $300. The VW type 4 motor was also used in the late model buses.

Call 775SEVENTWO2295five

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article