Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 roll center section
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
twash
looking to acquire (condition un important) 914 center section ( of car) metal area behind seats and engine compartment roll bar area,area pan up to roll bar area located in southern california
pdlightning
QUOTE(twash @ Sep 12 2011, 10:11 AM) *

looking to acquire (condition un important) 914 center section ( of car) metal area behind seats and engine compartment roll bar area,area pan up to roll bar area located in southern california

I may have something that will help you. I have an entire frame, mostly stripped at my friends house that needs to be loaded and removed from his property. How soon do you need it? Located in Santa Clarita. (10 miles north/east of Magic Mountain)

You can take the metal you need after I get the parts off I need.

PM me if this sounds like it may work for you. sawzall-smiley.gif
twash
QUOTE(pdlightning @ Sep 12 2011, 10:29 AM) *

QUOTE(twash @ Sep 12 2011, 10:11 AM) *

I may have something that will help you. I have an entire frame, mostly stripped at my friends house that needs to be loaded and removed from his property. How soon do you need it? Located in Santa Clarita. (10 miles north/east of Magic Mountain)

You can take the metal you need after I get the parts off I need.

PM me if this sounds like it may work for you. sawzall-smiley.gif

as soon as practical,need unit for a jig
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.