Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: New Stitched Dash
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
morph
I have a dash that has been reupholstered. We will need a good usable core, a few cracks in the core is okay, but not an excessive ammount. I have only this one in stock but we can have these done for $375 plus core. This one is priced at $325 but we will also need a core. Please message me with any questions
Cairo94507
Very nice looking dash. I like them in leather to prevent the cracking these cars all seem to experience. Mine has a leather one like that andI think it looks good.
db9146
Is this leather?
morph
nope vinyl.
leather is 550.00+shipping with a core
james
Rob-O
Do you pull the old PVC off the dash and then recover? Or just go over the old PVC? Also, if you do pull the old PVC off, does that help the 'hood' of the dash come back up to it's original position? Most of them have 'drooped' over the years, but this one looks like the 'hood' over the gauges is fine...no droop. Just curious.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(morph @ Sep 12 2011, 09:33 PM) *

I have a dash that has been reupholstered. We will need a good usable core, a few cracks in the core is okay, but not an excessive ammount. I have only this one in stock but we can have these done for $375 plus core. This one is priced at $325 but we will also need a core. Please message me with any questions

I'm interested, so first dibs. I have 2 cores, I will.send you pictures, and you can tell me if they are satisfactory. Let me know how to forward the pictures.
Phil

philipjwagnerdc@gmail.com
OU8AVW
Free bump for a sweet dash
morph
We wont upholster any cores where the hood sags. We dont remove the original vinyl coat, but any cracks are repaired in the correct manner before upholstery.

QUOTE(Rob-O @ Sep 12 2011, 08:31 PM) *

Do you pull the old PVC off the dash and then recover? Or just go over the old PVC? Also, if you do pull the old PVC off, does that help the 'hood' of the dash come back up to it's original position? Most of them have 'drooped' over the years, but this one looks like the 'hood' over the gauges is fine...no droop. Just curious.

racerbvd
How much would it cost to recover one in suede??
morph
QUOTE(racerbvd @ Sep 13 2011, 06:56 PM) *

How much would it cost to recover one in suede??

If we have to buy the suede then its $550, if you provide it then its $375.
morph
There is a sale pending on the dash
morph
[/b]sold[b]
morph
SOLD!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.