Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 in Washington.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Heading out today to look at and extremely nice 914-6 one owner car in Washington and then over to the Goodguys Hot Rod and Custom car weekend gathering www.good-guys.com in Puyallup. Anyone out there going call me at 503-799-5794. Staying till Sat. afternoon.
CCLINHOTRODSFROMHEAVEN
rhodyguy
i asked if you wanted to hook up in the swapmeet thread. when going to seattle. a rider so you can use the car pool lane is pretty handy <_< . if this is the car in the revenna area i know where it's located. are you solo or with the better half? i'm making macaroni and cheese for dinner. want to come by? i'll pm my phone #.

kevin- near the g-d fair grounds
boxstr
Yes, Linda is coming up with me. We have a reservation in Seattle for dinner. Thanks. I am leaving in about 20 minutes so call me in a couple of hours if you can.
Still not sure on the swap meet, driving back from the desert @ that time.
Ravenna 914-6 what color??
CCLIN????
rhodyguy
is it the irish green one in the classifieds? are you staying on south hill, above the fairgrounds?

kevin
davep
QUOTE(boxstr @ Jul 16 2004, 08:44 AM)
Heading out today to look at and extremely nice 914-6 one owner car in Washington

If you get the chance, Get the serial #s for me (VIN, paint code and trunk chassis number please) TIA
richardL
I saw this car and posted about it in September last year.

Nice car.

914/6 FS in Seattle

The in-laws now live on the waterfront, not near there anymore

Richard
Bleyseng
Irish Green is the color of John Stewarts car. He lives in the Ravenna area. I saw the car last week and I hope he makes it to the dinner on Sunday.

pretty nice car....

Geoff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.