Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Rear Bumper Rubber Top & left Euro Tail lens
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
toolguy
I'm looking for a rear bumper rubber top. Yeah I know hard to find and this one needs to be perfect. . Anyone got one stashed away. . this is for a Concours restoration, needs to be like new.

Or has anyone tired one of the AA Repos. . . George told me they are undetectable from the OEM. . . what's your experience ??

Also my left tail lens has a crack so I'm looking for a OEM Hella Euro tail lens. . again, it need to be like new. . .

Thanks Dave
AZ914
Try 914rubber.com for a repro bumper top if you don't go OEM.
Tom_T
I've seen both AA's & have a pair of Mikey914/914Rubber's for my resto, & BOTH are undetectable & both appear to be top quality.

Mikey914's initially were floppy on the front, but he's added the SS internal stifferners now so they're a "stiffy" & George's had stiffeners from the get-go, but not sure if they're SS.

I have an OEM Rear one in the box (front is NLA) & think it doesn't look as good as the repros, unless you do a lot of dressing with Wurth Rubber Care, Vinylex, etc. But I'm hanging onto it just in case I decide to go OEM rear & repro front.

SoCal Andy's Oct/Nov 2010 Yellow 72 914/4 COTM has mounted repro front & OEM rear & I couldn't tell the diff, so that's what sold me!

IMHO you can't go wrong with either repro.! smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.