Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Cap'n needs help, part deux!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cap'n Krusty
Due to a nasty wrenching of The Cap'n's lower back muscles, his Sacramento based mission of mercy has been pushed a week. Volunteers needed NEXT weekend. As mentioned before, the work may be hard, but the pay is low. Lunch, and a sixer of the local finest to take home with yourownself. To recap, a close friend and avid teener driver requires some help to get her house ready for market. Cleanup, some hauling, appliance installation, paint touchup, whatever. Lyn and I will be there bright and early Saturday morning, July 24th. The address and directions will be sent to any volunteers off list. Hope to hear from some of you! More help means less work and more time to hang and visit! Thanks, The Cap'n
brant
I know the traffic has been slow around here lately..
but this seems like a very worth-while cause...

come on fellas, there hasn't been a do-good charity event for a month or two...

bump
brant
brant
bump
Cap'n Krusty
HELP! The weekend approaches and The Cap'n is without a single volunteer to assist a fellow teenerista in need. Must he do it all hisownself, bad back and all?! Did I mention a tasty lunch and a sixer of some mighty fine suds to take home? The Cap'n
Mueller
Hey Cap'n......doing work on Sunday or only Sat. ???
Currently I am supposed to be building a fence with my next door nieghbor Sat. morning, but I'll try and see if we can postpone it 'till Sunday if'n you'll only be up here on Sat.

Is this for the girl with the Saturn Purple 914??
Scott Carlberg
Yeah,
what Mueller said.

What's up Cap'n???????????
Mueller
yep, i need to know so i can plan out what day to pick up my new motor, I really don't want to drive up there 2 days in a row smile.gif
Cap'n Krusty
AH HAH! Just when I thought I was gonna be forgotten! Yup, Laura's the one with the purple '74. We're working both days, and ANY help is appreciated! 2804 F Street, Sacramento. I wanna hit the Davis Farmer's market at 8 tomorrow, and plan to be at the house around 9. We're leaving this afternoon so we won't be wiped out for the morning. Don't look for the Vanagon, we're in the Audi avant. My cel phone # is 805 886 0434, and it's always on.
Parking is somewhat scarce, but we have a buncha permits for all day use, and anyone else contemplating helping us is certainly welcome. Might wanna hit Mapquest for directions. Thanks, guys! Hope to see you there! The Cap'n
Mueller
See you guys on Sat....I pick up my motor @ 8am in Folsom, then I'll head on over....Lauras place is only 20 minutes away according to mapquest....
Cap'n Krusty
Great! We look forward to seeing you! The Cap'n
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.