Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT- TdF comments and observations
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
lagunero
Did LeBlanc in his efforts to hurt Lance end up hurting his beloved Tour? Don't mess with Texas! Can you say Seven?! pray.gif A sad day for the King of Pain. Paul Sherwen agrees with you Seanery and she did look rather French today. Vive Le Tour!
seanery
I was so sad to see Jan not up to the leaders. I've been rooting for him the last two days. I love the Jan/Armstrong showdown. I hope we get a chance to see it sometime this year.
opera guy
how bout them Tifosi, are they just rabbid there or what beer.gif monkeydance.gif
lagunero
There was a very special showing today at the Imax theater. Today's stage was shown live (4:00am PST) Proceeds benefited one of Tyler Hamilton's charities. It sold out quickly mad.gif Riding backwards must have been even tougher still. Basso is looking great! Only stage wins are up for grabs now. In the Alps look for one for Simoni, one for Heras and maybe Mayo just to save face (if he decides to ride tomorrow). I wonder what Lance was thinking when he rode thru all those loose ends?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.