Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Cooked Eagle
I have a 914 for sale. Over $3,000 has been put into suspension and steering to make car auto-cross ready. Has aircraft aluminum heat exchangers that lead to a glasspack turbo muffler. Dellorto dual carbs, flawless interior with center console and extra VDO gauges. Grant rubber padded racing steering wheel, enkei wheels (color:goldw/grid pattern). Battery has been relocated to front trunk (away from the engine area, circumventing one of the major flaws of the 914). Bosch super coil, electronic fuel pump, all fuel lines have been replaced with German cloth covered lines, synchronized shifter and trans. ENGINE: 1.7 liter German not USA which means about 15 more horsepower automatically. Sony cd player with remote and Pioneer speakers. All brake pads were recently replaced before storing car. Tires still have a lot of tread, they were also recently replaced before storing car. Targa top is in great condition, Exterior and paint are in great condition. Color of paint is 944 Guards Red. EXTRAS THAT COME WITH THE CAR: Brand new AIR DAM front spoiler still in the box ($200.00 value), Hella 3-trumpet horn kit (still in package unopened), a pair of cleaned and refurbished 2.0 heads with sodium filled valves that will fit on a 1.7 and make it a 2.0 (a $1,500 value) a pair of side panels with Porsche raised lettering that fit under the doors, a very user friendly synchronizer that enables you to sync (tune) the carbs.
Asking $8,000 by certified bank check.
hot_shoe914
Might want totry putting this in the classifieds where it belongs, not in the garage. poke.gif
messix
"aluminum heat exchangers" wow thats the first i've heard of them! where are they available from??? WTF.gif

actually i don't think i've every heard of any aluminum exhaust, 1500deg usually melt aluminum pretty quickly. drunk.gif

i think you might have stainless heat exchangers. they look shiney just like aluminum! confused24.gif
willamp
QUOTE(Cooked Eagle @ Sep 17 2011, 12:40 AM) *

a pair of cleaned and refurbished 2.0 heads with sodium filled valves that will fit on a 1.7 and make it a 2.0

WTF.gif

Gee, and I always thought you had to stroke it or increase the bore to do that. Silly me

messix
and glass pack turbo muffler?

i'm not really one that would rank on some ones add..... but this add looks like it was written buy either some one who was told a bunch of stuff by a used car salesman, or a used car salesman!

cooked eagle, i don't want you to come away from here thinking we here are a bunch of ass holes, but your add is full of errors and misinformed statements. please read up on the cars/parts in the classifieds and do your research and get an education.

to any one in the p-car community your add will be passed off because of those errors. Big red flags!

OH !!!! AND welcome.png
VaccaRabite
I moved this thread to the For Sale section where it belongs.

Zach
markb
How long has it been stored?
Cooked Eagle
QUOTE(messix @ Sep 17 2011, 08:37 AM) *

"aluminum heat exchangers" wow thats the first i've heard of them! where are they available from??? WTF.gif

actually i don't think i've every heard of any aluminum exhaust, 1500deg usually melt aluminum pretty quickly. drunk.gif

i think you might have stainless heat exchangers. they look shiney just like aluminum! confused24.gif

You are right, it should have been stainless heat exchangers, ME STUPID!!! headbang.gif
Cooked Eagle
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Sep 17 2011, 09:29 AM) *

I moved this thread to the For Sale section where it belongs.

Zach

Thanks Zach, ME SCREWY with computers! screwy.gif
Cairo94507
OK, now that we have gotten over that embarrassing moment ..... let's see some nice pictures and a correct description of the car so it can find a new home. popcorn[1].gif
Cooked Eagle
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Sep 19 2011, 03:44 AM) *

OK, now that we have gotten over that embarrassing moment ..... let's see some nice pictures and a correct description of the car so it can find a new home. popcorn[1].gif

Thought I posted three pics, here are some more!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.