Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Parted out 914 parts I have left...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
epignosix
I have a few parts I figured I'd just put up in one big post with pictures...
All shipping costs are for 48 lower states.

IPB Image

Brand new yellow signal covers. Never unwrapped and I didn't want to just for the picture. $40 shipped SOLD

IPB Image
Engine control module $45 shipped

IPB Image

front signals both shipped for $22.00 w/o covers SOLD
IPB Image

both front headlights/just the bulbs
$25 shipped for both.
(Also have headlight motors available if someone needs them)

IPB ImageIPB Image

Front drivers side fog light how you see it is how it is. SOLD

IPB Image

Steering wheel $25 shipped SOLD
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
shifter assembly in the car. $45shipped SOLD

IPB Image
Front Calipers $30 +shipping

IPB Image
rear calipers $30 + shipping

IPB Image
interior light $10 shipped SOLD

IPB Image
trunk push button lock $10 shipped [/b]SOLD

IPB Image
cig lighter $10 shipped [b]SOLD

IPB Image
side markers....$10 shipped for both only selling the pair One has a slight crack, I'll sell you the lenses plus the actual lights... buy them this weekend or I'm putting them in the trash on TUESDAY Sept 27th. SOLD/FREEBIES

IPB Image
jack triangle pieces selling both for $50 shipped SOLD

IPB Image
Door handles $30 shipped for both. STILL AVAILABLE

IPB Image
Signal Stalk $40 shipped Make me an offer.... SOLD

IPB Image
End pieces for rear engine cover grill both $30 shipped Make me an offer

IPB Image
I can't remember where these came from exactly somewhere in heat exchanger/exhaust system... if you need them you will know what they are.
$40 shipped SOLD

And that is about it I think.... I may be open to offers on some things. I really just need these gone. Need to make way for new projects!
913B
I will take steering wheel. Let me know payment info
cpfoster
PM sent shifter, marker lights
wingnut86
I'll take the following:

Heat exchanger parts/components
Interior light
Sheetmetal repair dog-nuts
Side lights/exterior

PM sent...
bdstone914

PM sent for trunk button and cig lighter

Bruce
Spoke
I'll take the following:

Front turn signal lenses.
Front turn signal light buckets.

PM Sent.
epignosix
QUOTE(wingnut86 @ Sep 17 2011, 08:31 PM) *

I'll take the following:

Heat exchanger parts/components
Interior light
Sheetmetal repair dog-nuts
Side lights/exterior

PM sent...

Q1: sheetmetal parts your referring to, do you mean the triangular ones I have listed...

Q2: Side marker lights. do you want just the lenses or the light units as well. After further inspection on side marker lenses one is cracked the other is fine with no cracks.

paypal info is ntechmotorsports@gmail.com

epignosix
QUOTE(porsche913b_sp @ Sep 17 2011, 02:31 PM) *

I will take steering wheel. Let me know payment info

Just wanted to make sure you could tell the steering wheel has once of those steering wheel covers over it.
epignosix
QUOTE(cpfoster @ Sep 17 2011, 03:30 PM) *

PM sent shifter, marker lights

You have first dibs on the shifter and side marker lights.

One of the lenses on the side markers light is cracked but the other is ok. If you want them let me know. Otherwise it's just $45 for the shifter shipped if you want the markers it's $55.00. Let me know on the markers though because wingnut wants them too I believe.

Once you have sent payment to ntechmotorsports@gmail.com on paypal please PM me with your address and phone for shipping purposes. Please include the part you purchased in the same PM so I can keep everything straight. Thanks.
wingnut86
yes, the triangular doughnut hole pieces.

And, the circular side marker lenses.
budk
QUOTE(wingnut86 @ Sep 17 2011, 11:56 PM) *

yes, the triangular doughnut hole pieces.

And, the circular side marker lenses.

I'm interested in the single fog light.

Let me know the price shipped to 15057.

thanks.
epignosix
It's come to my attention that I am a "lurker" so here is a little about how I can across this 914 and it's parts.

My dad bought the 914 at the Kruse auburn auction about 3 years ago. We bought it without looking it over first. Dumb. The car ran but the more I got into it the more rusted it was. I was trying to restore it but the frame was sagging, it needed a whole new floor pan, and the doors wouldn't shut right. I told my dad I think its too far gone and we should just try and part it out and get as much money back that way as we can. Last summer I stripped all I could off and we took it for scrap. I have these parts left and I want to clear my garage out so I can start a new project. The car I really like is a vw corrado vr6. I've restored one and owned 3. I am also on the corrado club of canada forums as epignosix, and I'm on vwvortex as "stolemycorrado" I'll get a picture of the car at the scrap yard later today. I like corrados, which in some respect is a very specialty vehicle like the 914. So I'm familiar with parting them out, as many corrados are parted and I have done that as well.

Greg

The current state of the shell..... omni source got it... it's probably part of hot rolled steel from steel dynamics now....
IPB Image
epignosix
Other parts I have, which I didn't get in the orginal post are: A plastic dash cover, headlight motors. One plastic cover to the headlight. And two disc brake dust/splash shields. Just found a window regulator hand cranks style, im not sure which side it is I think passenger. I will get a picture up and let everyone else decide which side it is.

And this is the corrado I restored... it's a g60 but it was pretty sweet!

IPB Image
Firstcar
Interested in fog light parts if not sold to budk. PM sent
-Scott
epignosix
Budk has current dibs on the fog light and dash cover. When I have received payment the items will be listed on the thread as SOLD.
mgphoto
you should list the chassis serial number in the database as dead.
epignosix
I just found a window regulator as well. I'm not sure what side its from. I think passenger. I'll get a pic up soon and let you decide what side it is from. I sold the other side for like $70+ shipping, but I just want it gone so so the price is $57 shipped
epignosix
QUOTE(mgphoto @ Sep 20 2011, 01:29 PM) *

you should list the chassis serial number in the database as dead.

I will in a few days once I get people's parts shipped out! Which I plan on having all people who have paid shipped tonight. If you want something left pay me and I'll ship it tonight.
epignosix
So no one needs to rebuild their calipers? Are these too expensive? Someone make me an offer on the calipers I don't want to keep em!
wingnut86
Early, single bleeder brakes go for less...

Dual bleeders, off the later models go for $18 to $45 in this shape. Higher if recently rebuilt and tested.

Others here may agree/disagree.

Eric Shea "Caliper Master", Cap'n Krusty, RacerChris - Bueller?

jimkelly
are cars gone?

do you have any of these in excellent shape?

jim
Spoke
Got the front lenses and buckets today. Thanks! Good stuff!
epignosix
OK calipers... I'm tired of seeing them... $30 front, $30 for the rear + shipping.. they are heavy so I'm not gonna get hosed on shipping .

QUOTE(wingnut86 @ Sep 20 2011, 05:12 PM) *

Early, single bleeder brakes go for less...

Dual bleeders, off the later models go for $18 to $45 in this shape. Higher if recently rebuilt and tested.

Others here may agree/disagree.

Eric Shea "Caliper Master", Cap'n Krusty, RacerChris - Bueller?

epignosix
QUOTE(jimkelly @ Sep 21 2011, 02:32 PM) *

are cars gone?

do you have any of these in excellent shape?

jim

Nope, sorry. I might have had one good one, but I think I didn't think it was worth keeping. Sorry. I know one of mine was rusted out bad.
epignosix
Is everyone getting their stuff ok? Let me know if you got it! I like to keep happy customers!
epignosix
QUOTE(epignosix @ Oct 4 2011, 08:55 PM) *

Is everyone getting their stuff ok? Let me know if you got it! I like to keep happy customers!

All parts that have been paid for have been shipped!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.