Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: Radio Controlled 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Demick
For sale is a remote controlled 914. This was custom built by combining parts from an HPI RS4 Pro and RS4 Mini all-wheel-drive remote controlled cars. The combination of parts was necessary to lengthen the wheelbase and narrow the track to fit the body. This is a high performance R/C car with carbon fiber chassis, AWD, independent suspension, oil filled shocks, etc. Comes with everything you need: Car, radio system, full set of electronics with brushed motor/ESC, 2 NiMH battery packs, battery charger, extra parts. Tires were toast, so I just installed a new set of tires and rims (pictured with old wheels). Has a few scratches on the body from use, but overall in very good condition. Has a very fast modified motor installed as well. If you have never driven an R/C car before, you will surely crash it. At the buyers request, I can install a slower motor (still fast though). A bargain at only $200 + shipping.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Demick
A video can be seen at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx3ESpNW-70

Click to view attachment
vwsamba
PM sent .THX
fasthonda
2nd in line.

Michael
airheads
too cool, i want one.
70 914
3rd in line plz
speed metal army
Put that sucker on lipos and brushless!Id buy it in a second! smile.gif
mgphoto
4th up!!!
Demick
sold to vwsamba
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.