Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MUSR Name tag Group Buy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BigDBass
I've worked out with Conedodger a group buy for 914world name tags for MUSR attendees. Cost will be $10 each and the name tags will be available for pickup at the event.

We need to get 20 participants for this. If you are not going to MUSR but still want in let me know and I'll see what we can arrange.

I need orders by 9/26. Please PM me with screen name, first and last name, and I will provide payment info.

These will be black name tags with white text, and will have a magnetic back (instead of a pin).

Here's a pic of what they look like:
Click to view attachment
rnellums
I'm in.
A&PGirl
PM sent.
hot_shoe914
I am in. piratenanner.gif
914four
PM sent.
jt914-6
PM sent.... driving.gif beerchug.gif
jt914-6
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Sep 18 2011, 11:19 AM) *

I am in. piratenanner.gif

Shoe....you need to get one for Brittney.... driving-girl.gif
BigDBass
Only 6 on my list so far. So please get on the list!

BigDBass
And then there were 7.

If you are interested in a name tag but not heading to MUSR, please go ahead and get on the list.
hot_shoe914
Yeah, I will spring for Brittney one too.
BigDBass
We have 9 people on board here. Need 11 more. I've PM'ed a handful of people that are registered for MUSR but are not on this group buy yet. Peer pressure works.

If we don't get to 20, I'll get in touch with the people on my list to see if they still want a name tag at the regular price (Probably $12 or $13 instead of $10) for pickup at MUSR. (This will still be a lot cheaper than having one made and shipped to you directly.)
ConeDodger
The group price is only for tags shipped directly to the MUSR organizers. Shipping is extra for everyone else who wants it sent to their home address.

Admit it, you're at the event and you know you have met that guy but you can't remember his name for the life of you. sad.gif Get a name tag. Put the screen name and the real name together! biggrin.gif
jt914-6
Thanks for coming up with the name tags....I had that thought last year at MUSR 11 putting a screen name with the real one.....
BigDBass
3 days remaining on this.

Clearly looks like we will not hit the quantity requirement for the group price.

I will contact those who have signed up to see if there is still interest in a name tag at a higher price (still saves us on shipping!)
I am still in, Dan...

Thanks for the hard work!!!
jt914-6
QUOTE(7275914911 @ Sep 23 2011, 09:57 AM) *

I am still in, Dan...

Thanks for the hard work!!!

Ken...you might come up with a simpler screen name.... poke.gif beerchug.gif
BigDBass

Payment details:
Cash at time of pickup at MUSR preferred.
BigDBass
Only 2 days left. I'm not giving up!
biker bob
Count me in.
BigDBass
Thanks Bob. Bet you're last!
BigDBass

Ok, the MUSR name tag group buy is closed. Thanks to all who joined in!
We didn't hit 20, but we got to 11 and all the MUSR folks are still "in" for them at the regular price.

I'm wrapping things up with ConeDodger and will have everyone's name tag available for pickup at the event and will take cash payment at that time.

Thanks again!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.