Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: any good 914 mechanics near Placerville (Folsom) Ca. ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
speedsports66
I'm looking for a great, not good mechanic near Placerville, Gold Country. any help?? i could go down to Sacramento if really good.
thanks in advance for your suggestions.
THE STIG
What is the issue? Thre are a couple in Sac that are 914 savy. I do not know of anyone in Placerviller, or Folsom. I am in Sac.

JStroud
Ron at IPB Autosport 12th and C st Sacramento (916)453-1465
or www.ipb-autosport.com , he has a 914/6, and the only one who works on my cars besides me. Great guy, great shop.

Jeff
Jeffs9146
QUOTE(THE STIG @ Sep 18 2011, 04:40 PM) *

What is the issue? Thre are a couple in Sac that are 914 savy. I do not know of anyone in Placerviller, or Folsom. I am in Sac.

yes, whats the problem? I will be in Folsom this weekend for the Folsom Live event!
speedsports66
thank you guys very much. no big problems really. the fuel lines are starting to leak a little, and i would like to replace the vacuum lines. still injected. i am a car guy, and usually do my own work. but the FI is a little intimidating and i want some ideas on the silicone replacement stuff. sorry for the late post, been super busy and car in garage for winter, unless nice day.
THE STIG
Use these fuel lines. I have them in 2 of my 914's

http://www.tangerineracing.com/stainlessFuelLines.htm
ConeDodger
QUOTE(jsconst @ Sep 18 2011, 06:24 PM) *

Ron at IPB Autosport 12th and C st Sacramento (916)453-1465
or www.ipb-autosport.com , he has a 914/6, and the only one who works on my cars besides me. Great guy, great shop.

Jeff

agree.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.