Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914 Rotisserie for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
yellowporky
Rotisserie for sale. We are finished with this so it needs to be gone.
Was used on a 75 chassis but can easily be modified for anything.
$175 obo local pickup in Martinez ca.
Thanks,
Chris
925-330-2025
chris@buonhuasi.com
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
yellowporky
Maybe price is to high. $50 obo. Can also be picked up on weekends in redding ca.
carr914
VYSOC needs one

but we are on the other side of, however at that cost maybe he can get you to put it on a Pallet & Ship

just think'n idea.gif
rgalla9146
QUOTE(Chris Scott @ Sep 26 2011, 03:32 PM) *

Maybe price is to high. $50 obo. Can also be picked up on weekends in redding ca.

Sorry, I'm not a buyer for your rotisserie ( I got one with the last project that I bought ) but please tell, what engine/trans combo is in the car ? I see a Mann OF and a VW lookin front engine snubber ????
Please , all the juicy details.
Thanks
Rory

yellowporky
The engine is an audi 2.7 tt from a s4 and the transmission is from a 2000 boxster. Here is the link to my build thread
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...142936&st=0
McMark
Email sent. I'll buy it if we can arrange delivery. Don't have time to do much driving, nor a truck to haul it in... sad.gif
stugray
I might be crazy or uninformed, but I believe that is the first time I have seen a 914 on a rotisserie with the ENGINE STILL IN!

blink.gif

Especially without the braces that go between the stands.

you got some big ca-hones shocked[1].gif

Stu
budk
QUOTE(carr914 @ Sep 26 2011, 07:56 PM) *

VYSOC needs one

I agree.... I could use one too but shipping is probably prohibitably expensive.

but we are on the other side of, however at that cost maybe he can get you to put it on a Pallet & Ship

just think'n idea.gif

yellowporky
Sold,
Thanks Dave
The car was very stable on the rotisserie with the motor and trans in the car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.