Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 73 914 nice
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
matteyp
So I'm thinking about selling my car guys. I've rebuilt the car with a lot of help and it's turned out really nice. Orange with white stripes. It has a 1.7 fi that I finally did get running pretty well. The car is about 95% complete and what isn't on the car I have parts for. I figure its worth about 4 grand. If I'm way out of the park just let me know. I have lots of pictures if u want to send me your email or check out my profile on here. thanks guys!

Matt
mojorisen914
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
matteyp
Obviously you didn't read the thread. If you give me your email I will email you pictures. My phone will not let me upload pics and I don't have access to a computer right now.
rgalla9146
QUOTE(matteyp @ Sep 19 2011, 12:34 PM) *

Obviously you didn't read the thread. If you give me your email I will email you pictures. My phone will not let me upload pics and I don't have access to a computer right now.

How many car guys are you selling ?
MikeSpraggi
QUOTE(rgalla9146 @ Sep 19 2011, 05:16 PM) *

av-943.gif
mojorisen914
QUOTE(matteyp @ Sep 19 2011, 04:34 PM) *

Obviously I did read the thread. Yo! Get a better phone. If I wanted to give you my email addy; I would have. Fact is, you'll get a better response if you go to the friggin library and upload some damn pics.
BTW...and if you believe in JB Weld like your avatar says; I'm guessing you've used it on your car. I'll pass.
matteyp
Dude the jb weld Avatar is a joke between me and the northwest guys. If your going to give me crap about that your "visit your local strip club" avatar really shows your a standup guy. Ill pass on selling it to you. Quit clogging up my thread with your useless replies.
matteyp
QUOTE(MikeSpraggi @ Sep 20 2011, 01:47 AM) *

QUOTE(rgalla9146 @ Sep 19 2011, 05:16 PM) *

av-943.gif

I'm just selling my orange car.
mojorisen914
You don't get it.
mojorisen914
One more thing:

Follow the Classified Rules.
BajaXJ92
QUOTE(mojorisen914 @ Sep 20 2011, 08:49 PM) *

You don't get it.

av-943.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.