Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pacific northwest: FS 2 914's
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Loser_Cruiser
I've decided to approach my project differently, plus I could use the space. Vehicles are located in tri cities washington, (Kennewick).

Both are 72 models and have titles. I'm willing to sell them individually or together, as just bodies or rollers. essentially bare shells, w or w/o suspension to make them rollers.

The yellow car. Has had mounts for sway bars added, appears to have been in a minor fender bender in the front. Incredibly clean floors and he'll hole. Outer fender skins rusty from factory foam. $400 as just body, $600 as roller.
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
rusty fender example.just outer skin.
IPB Image

The Red car. Recently picked up, impulsively. It's a good car. Has nice longs and good hell hole. Floors need some patch work and it has a few dings in the body. Doors are pretty much toast. Original paint was L50E. $300 for just a body, $500 as roller.
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
Loser_Cruiser
Red/blue car is actually a 70.
porsha916
Click to view attachment
hi, I would like the red/blue, If anyone has room to move it to new york state! I am sorry you changed your mind about the 914. sad.gif I moved both of the other cars on a one car trailer.
Take Care
Bill
Loser_Cruiser
Bill, you did well getting those both on there. Would have been quiet the sight if you got all three on there. I'll keep it if no one else takes it, I'll be coming into a nice rx8 motor next year and I think it would fit nicely in there. For my 3.6 I'm thinking of buying a completed six conversion of smaller displacement and just transferring my parts.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.