Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB-White driver's seat or white vinyl bolster
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
PBC914
Need the white vinyl or white vinyl covered seat to replace my original and ripped white vinyl driver's seat.
Tom_T
If you can find a white back pad in good enough shape, you can use material from it to have an upholstery shop repair the seat side bolster tears. Behind the seats is usually the best & least sun damaged, but it will all be 30+ year old vinyl & stiffer & more brittle than when new.. I have to do that with my Beige interior too, cuz the original stuff is NLA & the current aftermarket vinyls don't match the OEM stuff.

If it's into the basketweave, then you may be SOL & have to d o full repro reupholstery (IIRC you're doing a CW resto). If my plan doesn't work out, then I'll have to do the whole 9 yards too. dry.gif

If that, look online for Autos International in Vista/Escondido & World Upholstery in Ojay & they'll send you samples by online request. Both do excellent P-car interior resto's & advertise in the PCA & Excellence magazines.

Good luck! beerchug.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.