Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Early 944 Fuchs SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
OU8AVW
I got a pretty good deal on these I'm just not sure if they will work on a 914. Feel free to educate me if not. They are the old style for pre- 87 944. Ask me how I figured that out sheeplove.gif
They are black center with polished lip. Black center caps are included....
You can get them cheap if you come pick them up and I don't have to pack them and take them to the UPS store smile.gif
mike at southboundcruising dot com for faster reply.....

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
OU8AVW
I will be removing the tires
sixnotfour
I will give you 400 and send ups tags, no boxing just tape the tag on each wheel and drop off at UPS store. I will need PN's off the back of each wheel.
let me know Jeff
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Sep 20 2011, 08:06 PM) *

'no boxing just tape the tag on each wheel and drop off at UPS store. "
let me know Jeff

Do you know some thing that we all don't? Those wheels will get banged up.

bdstone914
I agree. I have had wheels damaged inside of boxes and single wheels lost and never to be found.

You have a fair chance if you get wheel boxes and shrink them all together and mark each box with the shipping info.

That is my $.02.
OU8AVW
Sale Pending.....
Don't worry guys, I'll make sure they are safe and sound biggrin.gif
OU8AVW
Did I sell these things too cheap?
Part Number is 911361020A34062
As I am a great sport, please publicly ridicule me if I am an idiot....
That way I can learn from my mistakes.....
SD914
Yes too cheap. Doesn't matter they came off a 944. They will fit 911's. When they are sold as Fuchs for 911 5 lug they will sell for more. Especially considering that the wheel lip is recessed on all 4 unlike SC's which came with the 6" & 7" width but the 6" was nearly flush with the lip of the rim. these look deeper than the SC's. These can be easiliy polished up and painted. I've done them myself without much cost at all.
At worse, damaged from UPS or not, they would make a great set of track wheels for racing.
That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Mike

P.S. I think they could have gone for twice as much......... :-(
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.