Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCC 05 ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
My car is a track car only. What all is planed that I could do? I would like to know before I make plans and trailer it all the way out from Texas. driving.gif
Howard
QUOTE(spare time toys @ Jul 18 2004, 12:40 PM)
My car is a track car only. What all is planed that I could do? I would like to know before I make plans and trailer it all the way out from Texas. driving.gif

Funny you should mention it. Have pretty much decided to rent track for one day. Lot's of other events, so why don't you just tow it out, take the tags off the Jetta, and put them on if you want to be 'street legal' icon8.gif
SLITS
Me thinks he otta run the cowboy cadillac - ya'll burnout.gif

Some ideas that were presented at the last organization meeting:

Beach Party - bring your own long necks & long horns

914 golf tourney at local minature golf. Closest score to 914 gets a date with Howard.

Maybe a whine & cheese tour for those who wear shoes

Rally of some sort -timed legs or find your way back with our instructions

Jacuzzi/Pool party - Boda bags of wine required in the jacuzzi - clothes optional

Tire changing contest at 2 am - bar closing time

Hubcap stealing - SoCal pastime - very honorable - anytime

1 Hour torture listening test with Alison (with one L) - 2 hours to figure out what she said.

Nascar style racing at local go-kart track - tabacco spitting to blind other drivers in rules

Sports book betting on SKline as to whether he finds an edge to go over.

Imported cow chip tossing contest - extra points for wet ones

Professor 914's superflous knowledge of 914s quiz

Display of the heretofore unseen 914 Limo and tech discussion.

Cruxification of anyone who doesn't own at least a Haynes Manual.

Sawzall Party - bring your own blades

V8 conversion axle/trans trashing contest

It will be fun!!!!!!
Duffster
I particularly like the idea of drawing the rally instructions on bar napkins at about a quarter to closing and seeing who really can get back to the hotel before we raffle off their luggage. Assuming we can get back of course.

OT what happened to our avatars? AVATAR NAPPING ALIENS!!!! must have something to do with Rick Olah's Blau faceplate...
Martin Baker
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jul 18 2004, 06:46 PM)
1 Hour torture listening test with Alison (with one L) - 2 hours to figure out what she said.

Been married to her almost three years, trust me, 2 hours ain't enough time to figure out what she says... stones.gif
Andyrew
I like the hubcap stealing... Extra points for spinners? (ahh the joys of kragen)

axle trashing contest... Dude!!! I want IN!!!! Someone provide me with some axles, and I'll rip em to shreads! (Dad, can I borrow your 255/50/16 hoosers? Thanks)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.