Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Renegade Hybrids under dash heater core/fan assembly
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BajaXJ92
Very interested if someone has this assembly laying around. Its the under dash heater core and fan assembly that mounts under the dash. Also will need the water control valve and fan/temp controls.

Thanksya.
Bruce Hinds
I didn't know Renegade made one of those.... I put a small ford unit in my fresh air box, works great. sawzall-smiley.gif
jimkelly
i'm thinking about this one

http://www.jegs.com/i/Flex-a-lite/400/640/10002/-1

BajaXJ92
QUOTE(jimkelly @ Sep 21 2011, 12:40 PM) *

That looks great, thanks for the link Jim!

12,000 BTU output looks like more than enough to heat a little 914 cabin...
matthepcat
Heat? I have built in heat from the coolant hoses running under the floor pan, front trunk air sneaking into the cabin and no insulation! smile.gif

pdlightning
QUOTE(matthepcat @ Sep 21 2011, 11:49 AM) *

Heat? I have built in heat from the coolant hoses running under the floor pan, front trunk air sneaking into the cabin and no insulation! smile.gif

No need for additional heat in LA, but this might be neat instead because of the AC. I know they are reselling another mfg, maybe antique auto air or equal might be cheaper. But you know Renegades will fit! Need compressor also.

$399 HEAT/AC UNDER-DASH UNIT: This three vent under dash unit can be used as a heater only or for heat and AC. It comes with a three-speed fan switch, powerful blower motor, blend control, three directional vents, AC evaporator and heater core, all enclosed in a trim-line under dash case.
$185 AC CONDENSER: To be mounted in front of Renegade cooling system.
$85 RECEIVER DRYER: Essential part of AC system.
a914622
Just to give you more food for thought.

The rear seat heater out of a toyota 4runner is more that enough for the heating needs. heater blower and coltrols are all on unit. 86-94 works.

jcl
Bruce Hinds
QUOTE(jimkelly @ Sep 21 2011, 09:40 AM) *

Where would you put that huge thing?
Andyrew
QUOTE(a914622 @ Oct 2 2011, 05:24 PM) *

Just to give you more food for thought.

The rear seat heater out of a toyota 4runner is more that enough for the heating needs. heater blower and coltrols are all on unit. 86-94 works.

jcl

Damn thats a nice little compact system! I think I might give this a try!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.