Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Door mirrors - All SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Harpo
I have two door mirrors that I no longer need
-Mirror # 1 - very good condition of the mirror and the mirror housing - $75 - SOLD to LUSKESQ
-Mirror # 2 the perimiter of the mirror has lost its reflective properties and the mirror housing is in very good condition - $65

Pricig includes shippping vis USPS flat rate box to any where is the US not including Alaska or Hawaii.

Photos available upon request

Thanks

David
luskesq
QUOTE(Harpo @ Sep 21 2011, 03:10 PM) *

-Mirror # 1 - very good condition of the mirror and the mirror housing - $75
-Mirror # 2 the perimiter of the mirror has lost its reflective properties and the mirror housing is in very good condition - $65

Pricig includes shippping vis USPS flat rate box to any where is the US not including Alaska or Hawaii.

Thanks

David

I have an interest in mirror #1 but would like to see a picture please. May as well show them both because others will ask I suspect.

Thank you,

Keith
Harpo
Here is mirror # 1

Click to view attachment

Thanks

David
[/quote]
I have an interest in mirror #1 but would like to see a picture please. May as well show them both because others will ask I suspect.

Thank you,

Keith
[/quote]
falconfp2001
I'll take mirror number two but would like to see a picture as well. Also, is it the Early or Late model mirror?

Frank
Harpo
[quote name='Harpo' date='Sep 21 2011, 04:07 PM' post='1542496']
Here is mirror # 1

Click to view attachment

Thanks

David
[/quote]

Thank you,

Keith
[/quote]
[/quote]
luskesq
QUOTE(Harpo @ Sep 21 2011, 03:10 PM) *

Thanks

David

I'll take mirror #1 if still available. I will pm you.
Harpo
Here is the frt side of mirror # 1. I also have the gasket $ screws. I will post a photo of mirror # 2 shortly

Thanks

DAvid

Click to view attachment
Harpo
Mirror 1 has sold. Below is the frt of mirror # 2. I also have the gaskets and the screws for mirror 2

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.