Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rebuildable 1973 914 Body (solid Longitudinals) and Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
carman62
All,

Thank you for your inquiries. The 914 has been sold.

Regards,

Scott

I have had this project for sale here before, hoped to work on it, but still haven't gotten the time, so this weekend I am selling it.

There are tons of parts (quite literally actually) which would be useful for anyone with a 914 project or to make a final product from this one.

Honestly, I will most likely look into local scrap yards if I can't find a new home for the project this weekend.

If you are into 914s, this would make a nice winter project or a great replacement body for your rusted out northeast 914: typical chassis areas NOT rusted but the floors have holes.

Here are the basics and I will send you a bunch of zipped photos, just ask:

Chassis with 44K miles and a clean title in my name.
Most parts included with many duplicates (a lot of parts).
Dark brown interior in very good condition.
1.7L engine, transmission
I am looking for $750, but will take a reasonable offer. My hope is for this project to be in its new owner's hands this weekend.

Please let me know and I'll be glad to show it, and the parts, to you on Saturday in the Doylestown, PA area.

Thanks for reading. Scott

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
914itis
does the engine runs?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.