Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seattles Dukes Dinner at Alki with Perry K.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bleyseng
I got to finally met Perry and he got to meet all the locals who showed up to the Alki Dukes. We had a nice dinner and enjoyed the view from the upper deck.
Geoff
Bleyseng
The view...
Bleyseng
more...ok, who is this new guy that looks like a cross between Brad and SirAndy???
Bleyseng
914/6 of John Stewarts
Bleyseng
Perry and John talking about the six
Bleyseng
more
Bleyseng
Hey I forgot to say that the car is for sale and in the classifieds. John tossed the keys to me and Perry to test her out. We drove the six around and up to West Seattle and back( hehe well above the speed limit). Car was running great! I drove it and then turned the wheel over to Perry who was testing out the rev limiter. Hmmm, didn't have one did it?

Car would make a nice ride for someone, oh, did I forget to say " No rust".

Geoff
reverie
That margarita John was sipping looked really good!.. sad.gif
ablose58
Really good food smilie_pokal.gif I wish I could have stayed a little longer but Duty calls cool.gif
IronHillRestorations
It was a great time! I've always met the best people at 914 get togethers. I really enjoyed meeting you guys and gals. I hope we can do it again next trip.

Take a 6 out for a little test drive??? Tough job but someone had to do it, eh Geoff? If anyone is interested in getting a real 914-6 they should contact John. Thanks to John for letting me drive his nice 6. I wish I could have checked out a few other cars a little more....heh heh.... You guys have some good cars out there. Dave had some nice looking engine parts to drool over too.

PK cool.gif
Bleyseng
Yeah Dave Hunt had some nice parts to show and tell! 96mm nickies and his rebuild heads from HAM inc if IRCC. I wish a had a set of those p&c's! very nice.

Yup, nice six car for some one. Pretty stock setup and in great original condition with some restoration work done (new pans).

Geoff
Dave Blackburn
Hey, you talkin' bout me? wink.gif
Regards,
Dave Blackburn
Brad Roberts
Looks like fun was had by all. Sorry I missed out.

B
Korijo
ok, who is this new guy that looks like a cross between Brad and SirAndy???

Hey, you talkin' bout me?  
I'm the new guy, sorry, I don't think we got introduced.
happy11.gif
reverie
It was really nice.. smile.gif cool.gif

The John Walker swap meet is July 31st.

Next 914 get-together is tentatively planned for mid-September (unless there's a general clamor for August).. over in the Bellevue area somewhere.. maybe lunch at the Redhook Brewery again, and a cruise after?.. ideas welcome.
rhodyguy
jim, (w?) was going to try to swing another get together at emerald downs. with our private use of one of BIG, extra, empty parking lots driving.gif driving-girl.gif . you did a nice job roger.

kevin
reverie
Thanks, Kev... you and Jeanne rock! clap56.gif

It sure would be great to see Jim again. I have his business card..
maybe he can put something together for August. wink.gif
Bleyseng
How come you were a no show Dave???

For Sept- Root Werks is planning a garage get together( ala JP ) I here, so more to come on that later.

I'll see you guys at the swap meet.

Geoff
Korijo
How come you were a no show Dave???

icon8.gif smoke.gif Gettin a new mod... icon8.gif smoke.gif
Bleyseng
I could have poured a beer down the tube for ya! Liquid dinner! beer.gif

Hope you guys are doing good and PM me your phone number so we can call and come out.....

Geoff
Korijo
laugh.gif icon8.gif smoke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.