Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help ID the Fuel Injection please
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mtbr_mark
Hi everyone. I'm hoping that you guys can help me identify this fuel injection setup that a friend of mine has had stored and what it's worth in the used market these days. His intention was to install it on the 3.0 in his 1970 914/6 but things didn't work and he's now no longer with us. Any help would be appreciated. I'm sorry to be asking so much from one picture but I've trolled around here enough to know that there's a whole gang of you out there who can ID parts like this all day long with less. Thanks again.

IPB Image
type47
First guess is it's a CIS system. CIS was used ~73-83. As far as market value, I haven't seen much if any CIS here so maybe look at pelicanparts classifieds, rennlist, pca for that.
mtbr_mark
QUOTE(type47 @ Sep 23 2011, 05:18 AM) *

First guess is it's a CIS system. CIS was used ~73-83. As far as market value, I haven't seen much if any CIS here so maybe look at pelicanparts classifieds, rennlist, pca for that.

CIS!!! Yep, that's it. Thank you for ringing that bell for me. Chuck had mentioned it a dozen times over the years but I just couldn't remember. Thank you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.