DRPHIL914
needed in this order:

1. AAR for 2.0 d-jet that works, opens and closes

2. fresh air blower box

3. heater blower.
kkid
PM sent for AAR.
Cheapsnake
I've got the fresh air blower and heater (defrost?) blower, both tested and working. Both yours for $80, shipped.

Tom
wingnut86
Phil,

I um, kind'a came along another Teener. Meth addicts have better luck in rehab no doubt.

No AAR of use on the engine.

I think the old 72' out back has a heater blower. Ole school style. This year heater blower OK?

I'm not sure if the 72' has a fresh air blower under the dash but both are free for the picking biggrin.gif

I can check the recently found 74', ahem, but we'll owe the dude $30-$50 bucks, since he thinks I stole the 2.0 for $500........now all the parts, short of a few others have spoken for, come under his pricing rules.

Lemme know.

P.S. You can have one of my "...ugly on the outside/pretty on the inside..." gas tanks I just had newly refinished for zilch/zero $$, if'n you want to learn how to disassemble a Type IV in the back of a Chevy P-Up - I can even let you take her apart while I cruise the local dirt roads, if you are nuts.

Dave
DRPHIL914

This one did not test out so im still looking for an a.a.r.

QUOTE(kkid @ Sep 23 2011, 10:25 AM) *

PM sent for AAR.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.