Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cars and Coffee-Monterey
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
harlenl
If anyone will be around, I'm going to focus on Porsche for October's Cars and Coffee in Monterey next week SaturdayClick to view attachment. Attached is the flyer for the event.

When: Saturday, October 1

Where: Starbucks parking lot, Del Monte Shopping Center, Monterey (http://www.shopdelmonte.com/directions.html)

Time: 7:00am to 9:00am

No cost to show your car or attend. Meet other car people, have coffee, and talk about your cars.

Besides the usual giveaways such as lanyards, posters, programs, there will be a drawing for free tickets to Porsche Rennsport.

Hope to see you there.

Harlen
hydroliftin
Hey Harlen -- You still plan on having Rennsport tickets available for sale at this event? If so are individual days available (Fri, Sat, Sun) in addition to combo tickets for multiple days?

Thanks
harlenl
QUOTE(hydroliftin @ Sep 27 2011, 12:46 PM) *

Hey Harlen -- You still plan on having Rennsport tickets available for sale at this event? If so are individual days available (Fri, Sat, Sun) in addition to combo tickets for multiple days?

Thanks

Yes, I will have individual and multi day tickets. I will not have Flagroom, Pit Row Suites, or camping. I'm glad that you're going to take advantage of the discounted price and the lack of a handling fee.

Hope to see you there.

Harlen
hydroliftin
QUOTE(harlenl @ Sep 28 2011, 09:40 PM) *

QUOTE(hydroliftin @ Sep 27 2011, 12:46 PM) *

Thanks

Yes, I will have individual and multi day tickets. I will not have Flagroom, Pit Row Suites, or camping. I'm glad that you're going to take advantage of the discounted price and the lack of a handling fee.

Hope to see you there.

Harlen

I haven't had a chance to take my car out for quite some time, so I am looking forward to an early morning run down to Monterey. I think I should have time to make it back to San Jose in time for the Elephant Racing event as well. Is this Porsche nirvana or what?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.