Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Weber 44IDF's
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
speed metal army
Just what it says.A nice pair,complete w. linkage,manifolds, etc.No old crusty crap please.Thanks! smile.gif
euro911
QUOTE(speed metal army @ Sep 23 2011, 07:24 PM) *

Just what it says.A nice pair,complete w. linkage,manifolds, etc.No old crusty crap please.Thanks! smile.gif
I think we've got a set of decent used Italian 44s in the shop, but no intakes or linkage. I'll get to the shop during the week and snap some pix
speed metal army
QUOTE(euro911 @ Sep 25 2011, 10:41 AM) *

QUOTE(speed metal army @ Sep 23 2011, 07:24 PM) *

I think we've got a set of decent used Italian 44s in the shop, but no intakes or linkage. I'll get to the shop during the week and snap some pix

Hey great! smile.gif
Racing4It
Sent you a PM
JRust
Man I just took pics & the set I have are weber 40's made in Italy. Here are the pics anyway. I fyou think 40's will work let me know smile.gif
speed metal army
Hey thanks guys,found a set! beer3.gif
ThePaintedMan
This is kind of a cross-thread here, but are you still interested in getting rid of the Weber 40s? I'm looking for a pair!

Thanks,
George

QUOTE(JRust @ Sep 27 2011, 09:37 PM) *

Man I just took pics & the set I have are weber 40's made in Italy. Here are the pics anyway. I fyou think 40's will work let me know smile.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.