Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT - PC: Jerry Mahoney is painting my 911 Cabriolet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Daiberl
Thought I share them since a few people might be interested in getting their car painted by Jerry (jmmotorsports), he already did my 914 LE and is now painting the 911 (in original color Ruby Red Metallic).

- Juergen
biosurfer1
Looking pretty good...can you give us some more specifics about what is being done and how much its running?
JRust
Jerry does beautiful work drooley.gif . I hope to have him paint my car in the future. My flared incredibly beautiful 914 that does not yet exist smile.gif

Looking great even if it is a donor car
Daiberl
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Sep 25 2011, 02:56 PM) *

Looking pretty good...can you give us some more specifics about what is being done and how much its running?

The car is running, I picked it up a few weeks ago in Memphis and drove back to Seattle. The clear coat came off at the hood and the engine lid and the car had a few dings and scratches so we decided to have it painted completely. Next step is to get everything back together, do the interior, and then it will become my wifes daily driver.

QUOTE(JRust @ Sep 25 2011, 03:44 PM) *

Jerry does beautiful work drooley.gif . I hope to have him paint my car in the future. My flared incredibly beautiful 914 that does not yet exist smile.gif

Looking great even if it is a donor car

No donor car, sorry Jamie. How is the LE running??

- Juergen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.