Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 sighting Truckee California
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
Driving over to California on Saturday trailering my 914 to a Sunday AutoX in Sac. It's around Noon when I check my mirror and what do I see? A Phoenix Red 914 with two guys in it passing me on the left. They aktion035.gif flashed me a 'hang loose' sign and off they went through the produce check before I got there. Apparently the produce check guys were car guys and the sight of two 914's back to back (sort of, mine was on the trailer) coming through there check station was too much. They stopped me and talked for a minute about how rare it is to see one these days.

Don't know who you guys were but thanks for the greet! Hard to tell in the picture because it took me so darn long to get the iPhone set on camera and still stay in my lane but there they are just ahead and to the right... Tee hee! I guess I should have rotated the picture huh?
SirAndy
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Sep 25 2011, 10:02 PM) *
I guess I should have rotated the picture huh?

Like dat?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Sep 25 2011, 09:54 PM) *

Like dat?

Ya dat! Tanks! biggrin.gif
76-914
Tee hee?
Tom_T

Driving over to California on Saturday trailering my 914 to a Sunday AutoX in Sac. It's around Noon when I check my mirror and what do I see? A Phoenix Red 914 with two guys in it passing me on the left. They aktion035.gif flashed me a 'hang loose' sign and off they went through the produce check before I got there. Apparently the produce check guys were car guys and the sight of two 914's back to back (sort of, mine was on the trailer) coming through there check station was too much. They stopped me and talked for a minute about how rare it is to see one these days.

Don't know who you guys were but thanks for the greet! Hard to tell in the picture because it took me so darn long to get the iPhone set on camera and still stay in my lane but there they are just ahead and to the right... Tee hee! I guess I should have rotated the picture huh?

Wow Rob - now that's a steeply banked turn! biggrin.gif
Drums66
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Sep 25 2011, 10:54 PM) *

Like dat?

.....Who dat? poke.gif
bye1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.