Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS\ 5 lug rear hubs. Eight pairs available. $180 a pair
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
I will now have eight pairs of converted 5 lug rear hubs.

Two pairs are zinc plated with 45mm studs installed.

The are all the late type without the extra bosses.

The remaining six pair are machined with no studs and only wire brush cleaned.

I plan to have them all chemically stripped and zinc plated.

I will sell them as is with or without studs.

I have available 45, 50 or 65mm studs. They are used OEM Porsche studs from 944's.

The price is $180 per pair plated with studs or $150 no studs with a core exchange of hubs.

I prefer to do this on an exchange basis. I can send the converted hubs if a core deposit of $75 is paid. That deposit will be refunded when a usable set of hubs is returned.

I have a special tool that I am considering loaning out with the sale to get the old hubs removed without damage.

I want to offer this service on a continuing basis and am interested in getting more sets of hubs or trailing arms with hubs. I prefer to trade other parts of used hubs.

bdstone914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Sep 26 2011, 06:26 AM) *

I will now have eight pairs of converted 5 lug rear hubs.

Two pairs are zinc plated with 45mm studs installed.

The are all the late type without the extra bosses.

The remaining six pair are machined with no studs and only wire brush cleaned.

I plan to have them all chemically stripped and zinc plated.

I will sell them as is with or without studs.

I have available 45, 50 or 65mm studs. They are used OEM Porsche studs from 944's.

The price is $180 per pair plated with studs or $150 no studs with a core exchange of hubs.

I prefer to do this on an exchange basis. I can send the converted hubs if a core deposit of $75 is paid. That deposit will be refunded when a usable set of hubs is returned.

I have a special tool that I am considering loaning out with the sale to get the old hubs removed without damage.

I want to offer this service on a continuing basis and am interested in getting more sets of hubs or trailing arms with hubs. I prefer to trade other parts of used hubs.

Bump
Harpo
Good afternoon,

I'm interested in buying a pair but I would need to borrow your tool in order to remove mine. Please PM me the details

Thanks

David
Jeffs9146
I will take a pair but I wont be doing my swap for a few months!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.